Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to connect to the Internet Using RH 7.2 i.e configuration plz Hlp Post 14718 by atiato on Tuesday 5th of February 2002 11:41:05 AM
Old 02-05-2002
Question How to connect to the Internet Using RH 7.2 i.e configuration plz Hlp

How to connect to the Internet Using RH 7.2 i.e configuration plz Hlp.....cause I want to accsses to the Internet to download Help and application in the Red hat OS????

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to download Red hat plz Hlp ?

ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/distributions/ Hi all , I know how to go to the distibution site but How to download if using ftp I want to ask this Q:confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: atiato
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cannot connect to the Internet

I running HPUX 11.0, Netscape gives me an error "Unable to locate Server" when using a www.something.com address. If I use an IP address I get past the router and onto the Internet. My workstation can get to the Router @ 192.168.0.1 and also it's local APACHE server. I have DHCP enabled... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnalt
8 Replies

3. Linux

FC4 (KDE) Wireless Internet Help Plz~

I was wondering if someone here would happen to know how to setup a wireless connection with Fedora Core 4. I try to setup the internet options but my wireless adapter doesnt appear on the list... I'm new to fedora, and i never have setup a wireless connection with *nux systems. Any help, or... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kyoist
5 Replies

4. Solaris

trying to connect to internet

i have just installed solaris 10 on a 60 gb hard drive. now im trying to install my nic driver but when i put in the floppy disk for the nic card it cant read it, so then i found that i have to mount the floppy drive and i tried putting in the mount command but i dont know where to mount it and if... (38 Replies)
Discussion started by: vutty81
38 Replies

5. Solaris

How to connect to Internet

Hi I installed solaris developer edition 1/08 today.I want to connect to Broadband internet through my ADSL 2+ Modem/Router with a username and password. plz help in this case,I am new to sun solaris:confused: the modem itself is a router it worked well on ubuntu and red hat (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: santugvd
3 Replies

6. Linux

Output formatting problem..Plz hlp

Hi guys, It will be a great help if somebody can help me in following problem. I have tried hard but because of lack of UNIX/LINUX knowledge I am not able to do it. I have written a script that returns 3 things of all the employees in my organisation. i.e. Name, Login time & log out time of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anushree.a
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Output formatting prob.. guyz plz hlp

:)Hi guys, I have written a script that returns 3 things of all the employees in my organisation. i.e. Name, Login time & log out time of each and every employee. It returns the output in pipe-delimited format. For your ref. sending a small sample e.g. Deepti|083032|174501... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: anushree.a
5 Replies

8. Solaris

Can't connect to Internet

Dear freinds... I downloaded solaris for x86 and was able to configure the lan correctly.. I can ping and share with other destops through lan... but still I can't connect to internet ? can you please help.. I put my default gateway which is 192.168.1.1 to /etc/defaultrouter but with no use..... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: yahyaaa
13 Replies

9. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

plz help me. can we connect to Ubuntu(vmware) from W7 through winscp

i have W7 installed on my machine. And i also have installed Ubuntu though vmware. Now i want to know that through winscp can i connect to ubuntu from windows 7. plz help me thanks in advance Arpit (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: thearpit
4 Replies

10. Linux

How to connect to internet

Hi, Can someone guide me regarding how to connect to internet. what are steps? Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: naren nandale
2 Replies
htonl(3)						     Library Functions Manual							  htonl(3)

NAME
htonl - Converts an unsigned 32-bit integer from host byte order to Internet network-byte order LIBRARY
Standard C Library (libc.so, libc.a) SYNOPSIS
#include <arpa/inet.h> in_addr_t htonl ( in_addr_t hostint) ; STANDARDS
Interfaces documented on this reference page conform to industry standards as follows: htonl(): XNS4.0 Refer to the standards(5) reference page for more information about industry standards and associated tags. PARAMETERS
Specifies a 32-bit integer in host byte order. DESCRIPTION
The htonl() (host-to-network long) function converts an unsigned 32-bit integer from host byte order to Internet network-byte order. The Internet network requires address and port reference data in network-byte order. Use the htonl() function to convert address and port integers from Internet host byte order to Internet network-byte ordered integers. RETURN VALUES
Upon successful completion, the htonl() function returns a 32-bit integer in Internet network-byte order. ERRORS
Current industry standards do not define error values for the htonl() function. RELATED INFORMATION
Functions: endhostent(3), endservent(3), htons(3), ntohl(3), ntohs(3) Standards: standards(5) Network Programmer's Guide delim off htonl(3)