Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers best place for unix drivers ? Post 14622 by jimmyok on Monday 4th of February 2002 08:41:24 AM
Old 02-04-2002
best place for unix drivers ?

anyone ???

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

add numbers with decimal place in UNIX

i am trying to add numbers with decimal place and I am prompted with an error. this expr command works :add=`expr 1 + 1` :echo $add :2 but when i am trying to add :addThis=`expr 1.1 + 1` :expr: An integer value was expected. is there a way to add numbers with decimal place in UNIX? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tads98
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Drivers

Hi guys, Im totally new to solaris 10, I've just installed it & it works fine However, I get no sound when playing cds. Am wondering where I get the solaris 10 drivers for my soundblaster live from and how to install them? Thx in advance. Frizz (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Frizz
0 Replies

3. AIX

Drivers

I seem to be having a driver issue installing a PCI SCSI card. Any ideas where I can track these down.. I can't seem to find them on the OS install disk. I'm using AIX 5.3. cfgmgr: 0514-621 WARNING: The following device packages are required for device support but are not currently... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: eth0
7 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

drivers unix 5.01 is compatible with drivers epson fx-2190

Please, I'm From Argentina, And I Need To Know If The Drivers Of Program Unix, Version 5.01 Is Compatible Whit Drivers Of The Printer Epson Fx-2190 Thanks, And I Hope Yuor Answer. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: juan alberghina
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Rhine3 drivers out there?

Hi all, I have problems finding out a network driver for solaris... I am using D-link DFE-520TX Ethernet card and apparently that does not seem to have any support with solaris After having googled it up, i found out that it belongs to Rhine3 family.. So can anyone of you please help me... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wrapster
0 Replies

6. Ubuntu

graphics drivers

ok, right off the bat im going to say this, i know that there is about over 100 links on google for this, just none of them help me. i have a radeon mobility 7500 graphics card. and i want to enable the compiz effects via Administration/preferences/Appearance. the problem is that i can't get the... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Texasone
12 Replies

7. Solaris

What is the best way to copy data from place to another place?

Dear Gurus, I need you to advice or suggestion about the best solution to copy data around 200-300G from serverA(location A) to serverB(location B). Normally, I will share folder and then copy but it takes too long time(about 2 days). Do you have any suggestion or which way should be... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: unitipon
9 Replies

8. UNIX and Linux Applications

New Guy looking for a place to start for UNIX Server and n-tier apps

:o no longer need this. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tokposman
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix vs linux in the job place and other questions

hello all, im new to this site...and look forward to corresponding with you all. i am a microsoft kid (sad) currently i work on small networks and repair computers for home and business. i want to better my skill set...but dont want to carry on down the MS route. Basically i want to... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: j0n1n
12 Replies