Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to download Red hat plz Hlp ? Post 14549 by atiato on Friday 1st of February 2002 04:23:31 PM
Old 02-01-2002
How to download Red hat plz Hlp ?

ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/distributions/

Hi all ,

I know how to go to the distibution site but How to download if using ftp I want to ask this QSmilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to connect to the Internet Using RH 7.2 i.e configuration plz Hlp

How to connect to the Internet Using RH 7.2 i.e configuration plz Hlp.....cause I want to accsses to the Internet to download Help and application in the Red hat OS???? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: atiato
1 Replies

2. Linux

Output formatting problem..Plz hlp

Hi guys, It will be a great help if somebody can help me in following problem. I have tried hard but because of lack of UNIX/LINUX knowledge I am not able to do it. I have written a script that returns 3 things of all the employees in my organisation. i.e. Name, Login time & log out time of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anushree.a
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Output formatting prob.. guyz plz hlp

:)Hi guys, I have written a script that returns 3 things of all the employees in my organisation. i.e. Name, Login time & log out time of each and every employee. It returns the output in pipe-delimited format. For your ref. sending a small sample e.g. Deepti|083032|174501... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: anushree.a
5 Replies

4. Red Hat

Red Hat E 3

I'm am working with a Red Hat Enterprise 3 server. This is a dedicated server that is supposedly dedicated to one domain, but I have been tasked with trying to figure out if there are files on this system that are being accessed by other IP's. Does anyone know if how I would go about finding... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chrisPlusPlus
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

Download Red Hat

Hi, I'm in linux and i have question. How I can download red hat linux. I don't need support but i want use red hat. How i can do that ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: PtaQ
2 Replies

6. Red Hat

download package for red hat linux 5

I try to do virtual guest in red hat linux 5. But I have no red hat netowrk account . I want to download below package xen kernel-xen package So, where I can get them ?? Any advice ??? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: chuikingman
9 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to know if i use "Red Hat Enterprise Linux" or "Red Hat Desktop" ?

how to know if i use "Red Hat Enterprise Linux" or "Red Hat Desktop" ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmedamer12
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

To download mod_ssl for Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.6 Beta (Tikanga)

Hi, Anyone know how and where to download mod_ssl package into Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.6 Beta (Tikanga) ? could you also show what's the procedure to apply the mod_ssl into the server and how to apply the digital cert into apache server and so on. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ckwan
1 Replies

9. Red Hat

How to download Red Hat Linux 7?

Pls help me where i can download linux 7 installations (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ded325
7 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)