Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Phone Directory
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Phone Directory Post 14117 by MaRk2002 on Monday 28th of January 2002 12:40:53 PM
Old 01-28-2002
Network ...

Guildliness...i juz need some1 to roughly tell me wat to do...like wat kinda steps i muz take thats it....i dun wan anyone to do for me...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Phone dialer?

Dos someone know of a simple phone dialer I can use to paste in a phone number, and dial it? It's a lazy habit I got into using Dos, and Windows. Sonshyne5 (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sonshyne5
10 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Phone Dialer?

Is there a phone # dialer for Unix? I'm specifically looking for one in the OS X terminal, but I can run it through my FreeBSD computer too. --Andrew (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: andrewgray
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Phone menu

Hello, Is there a way to read in user input inside a Here Document? The last line of the add(draft) file is supposed to redirect the user input to the phonebook file, but it is not doing that. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. So the redirected user input should be appended to the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Dawg101
1 Replies

4. AIX

Phone support

We have a 7028 p series server that has a lapsed hardware service contract, and I was attempting to create a billable tech support phone call, and IBM said that they do on site billable only. Is anybody out there aware of reputable third party support companies I might be able to contact. I have... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: markper
7 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Connecting a phone

I have an LG VX9800 (The V), am using Linux Mint, and just downloaded BitPim. The problem: BitPim doesn't detect my phone. Then again, the computer doesn't even do that. I read here (under Reference > USB > Linux USB Setup) about direct USB access, but Linux Mint apparently doesn't use hotplug. Or... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zucriy Amsuna
0 Replies
BBSTORED-CONFIG(8)						    Box Backup							BBSTORED-CONFIG(8)

NAME
bbstored-config - Box Backup store daemon configuration file generator SYNOPSIS
bbstored-config configdir servername username DESCRIPTION
The bbstored-config script creates configuration files and server certificates for a bbstored instance. It takes three parameters: configdir The directory where config files will reside. A bbstored subdirectory will be created where several config files will reside. The bbstored.conf file will be created in configdir. servername The name of the server that is being configured. Usually the fully qualified domain name of the machine in question. username The name of the user that should be running the bbstored process. Recommended name: _bbstored. A valid raidfile.conf(5) must be found in configdir. Several steps are taken during the run of bbstored-config: o Server certificates are created. This requires interaction from the operator. o The RAID volumes are checked to ensure that the configuration is consistent and will work. o Instructions for next steps to take are shown. These steps may be different for different OS platforms, so pay close attention to these instructions. FILES
/etc/box/bbstored.conf SEE ALSO
bbstored.conf(5), bbstored(8), bbstored-certs(8), raidfile-config(8) AUTHORS
Ben Summers Per Thomsen James O'Gorman Box Backup 0.11 10/28/2011 BBSTORED-CONFIG(8)