Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: email problem
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users email problem Post 13545 by Kelam_Magnus on Friday 18th of January 2002 03:27:46 PM
Old 01-18-2002
You might need to go to a sun only website. That is a site for strictly Sun products. I can't think of the name though. Go to FAQ on this site to find it.

Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix email problem please help

Please Help Urgently Currently on our Unix mail system we experiencing the follow: When we send new mail and when replying on email received we get the following error: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: FW: Backups Sent: 2003/06/03... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: esh
11 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

I have some problem in sending an email, please help me.

Hi, I am writing a kornshell script, once the successful completion of the script I need to send an email with body of a text along with an attachment. But i couldnt able to send an email with both body of the text and attachment at the same time in unix. The following is the code i tried, ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sheethal
2 Replies

3. SCO

SCO-5.0.7 Setup Email-2.5.1 problem

Did anyone got Email-2.5.1 working on Sco 5? It goes thru ./configure with no problem but bump into an error message when use make I am including the error message bellow: Undefined first referenced symbol in file __abbr_table_1.1 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: miles556
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cron Email Problem

I have two different cron jobs that run on the same days. The jobs are 7 hours apart. Both jobs are set to send notification emails when they start running. Both jobs always run successfully, but I only receive an email from the first job. I never get the email from the second job. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sasaliasim
0 Replies

5. AIX

Problem with Cron Email Notification

I have two different cron jobs that run on the same days. The jobs are 7 hours apart. Both jobs are set to send notification emails when they start running. Both jobs always run successfully, but I only receive an email from the first job. I never get the email from the second job. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sasaliasim
1 Replies

6. Solaris

email configuration problem

I am using solaris 10 on x86. I have a requirement to send email using shell script. User can configure any email address like xyz@yahoo.com or xyz@hotmail.com in the configuration file. I have studied online tutorial and they say. we should modify sendmail.cf for this purpose. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mmunir
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Install problem Email::Stuff

I installed Email::Stuff module via the cpan command.After installing the module I tried to use that in my perl script.But I got the following error . Can't locate object method "to" via package "Email::Stuff" (perhaps you forgot to load "Email::Stuff"?) at Email.pl line 27. The following... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karthigayan
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Email engine cron problem.

We have an email engine in our corporation which is installed in Solaris based machine. It is currently facing delays in transactions. So a temporary work around was deployed that is a cronjob was made for restarting email engine every hour. We tested in lab system and it worked pretty okay but in... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: nixhead
10 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

problem on email sent but not received

hi.. I have the porblem where the email was sent but not received by users.. The message as below:- Dec 16 11:42:04 isp postfix/smtp: A80042B4B: to=<user_name@example.com.my>, relay=smtp.example.com.my:25, delay=890, delays=0.17/0.02/31/859, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 2.0.0 Ok: queued... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bh_hensem
1 Replies

10. Linux

Problem with email mailman in Ubuntu

I have just newly installed mailman on ubuntu server. Using Apache2 web server and Exim4 mail server. Mailman is started and running fine. I can send email to and from an login account from the list server. However, when I send email to the cctest4@list.nmit.vic.edu.au , no email send to the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cchoe
2 Replies
COLLECT-REMINDERS(1)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      COLLECT-REMINDERS(1)

NAME
collect-reminders - collect email reminders to be sent out SYNOPSIS
Collect emails reminders set by users for special occasions and move them to the email-reminder spool directory. DESCRIPTION
Email-reminder allows users to define events that they want to be reminded of by email. This script is meant to be invoked everyday by a cron job or as the root user. It collects the reminder files from each user. OPTIONS
--help Displays basic usage message. --verbose Prints out information about what the program is doing, including the full emails being sent out. --version Displays the version number. FILES
~/.email-reminders, /etc/email-reminder.conf AUTHOR
Francois Marier <francois@email-reminder.org.nz> SEE ALSO
email-reminder-editor, send-reminders COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2004-2010 by Francois Marier Email-Reminder is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. Email-Reminder is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with Email-Reminder; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-28 COLLECT-REMINDERS(1)