Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: / is full HELP
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users / is full HELP Post 12630 by souldier on Friday 4th of January 2002 05:40:33 AM
Old 01-04-2002
Thanks for your guys help

Man..

thanks for your help.. i really appreciated.. thanks alot yall

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Disks going full??

Dear All I have a problem regarding my Solaris 8 OS . This is regarding the space available in my disk. Although the df -k for /export/home shows 32% capacity I am not able to create any file on the disk. Again, quot -af shows the same output . I have got directories in my /export/home but... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: encrypted
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

/ is full

Hi Exprts, I faced this problem several times, which / file system is full (near 100%) and "proc" under that is the main reason. i don't know how to reduce the size as all directories under proc seems important & other dir/files under / are OS related & could not be removed. could anyone... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikk
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

disk full

Please solve the following NOTICE HTFS:No space on dev hd(1/42) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: msuheel
2 Replies

4. AIX

heapdump full the /

Hi everybody; Javaecore files and heapdump created every day in my system in the "/" and make it full. Is there any way to disable this core files or change there directory from the "/" to "/tmp". Note that AIX level is 5.2 with ML 6. BeSt ReGaRs (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: khalifah
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Full Partition?

Hi Everyone, I think I've filled up one of the partitions on my drive. I suspect that one of the applications I've been running has been spitting out junk files to this partition - most of which can be deleted. The problem is that I have no idea how to go look at what's on that partition and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Choppy
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

filesystem full

my root filesystem is eventually full "/dev/rdsk/c1d0s0" as a result i cannot boot to the operating system, i booted into the fail safe mode to check the space using df -h command i discover that it is eventually full. Also to my amazement i found that i cannot see the filesystem which mounted on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: seyiisq
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to extract strings from full path when full path is not fixed

/Path/snowbird9/nrfCompMgrRave1230100920.log.gz:09/20/2010 06:14:51 ERROR Error Message. /Path/snowbird6/nrfCompMgrRave1220100920.log.gz:09/20/2010 06:14:51 ERROR Error Message. /Path/snowbird14/nrfCompMgrRave920100920.log.gz:09/20/2010 06:14:51 ERROR Error Message.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shirisha
0 Replies

8. Red Hat

/ is full

/ has become full.... So i'm unable to login to the server. What should i do now ?? please help me... Thanks in advance (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamshigvk475
4 Replies

9. AIX

100% Inode full with only 67% FS full.

AIX Version 6.1 and 7.1. I understand that when the OS initially creates the FS and inodes, its pretty strict, but not always tuned to a 1:1 ratio. I see the same thing when adding a whole disk LV to a separate device. It seems that when we expand a filesystem the inodes don't get tuned... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrmurdock
5 Replies
Pod::Perldoc::ToMan(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide				  Pod::Perldoc::ToMan(3pm)

NAME
Pod::Perldoc::ToMan - let Perldoc render Pod as man pages SYNOPSIS
perldoc -o man Some::Modulename DESCRIPTION
This is a "plug-in" class that allows Perldoc to use Pod::Man and "nroff" for reading Pod pages. The following options are supported: center, date, fixed, fixedbold, fixeditalic, fixedbolditalic, quotes, release, section (Those options are explained in Pod::Man.) For example: perldoc -o man -w center:Pod Some::Modulename CAVEAT
This module may change to use a different pod-to-nroff formatter class in the future, and this may change what options are supported. SEE ALSO
Pod::Man, Pod::Perldoc, Pod::Perldoc::ToNroff COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMERS
Copyright (c) 2002 Sean M. Burke. All rights reserved. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of mer- chantability or fitness for a particular purpose. AUTHOR
Sean M. Burke "sburke@cpan.org" perl v5.8.0 2002-06-01 Pod::Perldoc::ToMan(3pm)