Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: TK executable?
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers TK executable? Post 12577 by anent on Thursday 3rd of January 2002 02:56:07 PM
Old 01-03-2002
Neo,
Yes, this is right for shell script.
i want to make a package of the GUI created using TK. how to do it.

any suggestions are welcome
Anent

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

creating executable for every C file

hello Folks, once we compile any C code on Linux, we run the code using "./a.out".. but can we have an executable for every program so that we can run the code directly without compiling the code every time. just run the executable and get the output! Thanks! (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: compbug
7 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Executable files

This question always confuses me :- Suppose I write a program and compile it on a machine with operating system A and processor B will the exe file run on a machine with operating system A2 but processor B operating system A but processor B2 operating system A2 and processor B2........ ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: nervous
9 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Executable file

Hi everybody: I have strange problem. I have compiled a source code and created an executable file. This file I can use it into my PC, but when I copy this executable to my laptop this one doesn't work and the system tell me: bash: ./sbdart_unix: cannot execute binary file Somebody can... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonet
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

starting an executable..

I need a perl script that needs to start an executable in a different shell so that I can use this to run more commands from my script. This is what I have: my $USER = "my_user_name"; mu $HOST = "hostname"; my $ssh = 'ssh $USER@'."$HOST"; my $cmd = "cd $EXE_DIR && sudo $EXE $EXE_PARAMETERS";... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: looza
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

executable file

Hi, I want to know that how can i read the content of a .exe file?? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ss_ss
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

executable files

hello. My question, basically is: what is the definition of unix/linux exec files, or what makes a file executable? More specifically, must a unix source file that was compiled using gcc have exec permissions in order to be considered executable? Is it right to say that a unix/linux exec file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nadavkri
1 Replies

7. Programming

Executable file in C

Hi all, I have modified a C file and executed it. While executing the executable file for that C file, it shows à is cannot be printed. I have given isprint(à) to test it. When I copy the old executable file and execute it it shows it can be printed. Then I retain the C code back and executed it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sivakumar.rj
1 Replies

8. UNIX and Linux Applications

Tar executable

Hi, I need to download tar.exe to archive the files before doing gzip...... I downloaded the executables from Browse GnuWin Files on SourceForge.net but my concern is whether this particular exe is safe to use? is it a licensed version? Have anybody downloaded from this site? Need ur advice. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Codesearcher
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Not executable

I want to check whether a file is not executable or not? means instead of knowing whether a file is executable or not: if ........... I want to check: if file is not executable (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: proactiveaditya
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

who renamed my executable

Hi All, I connected via rlogin in testing environment (ksh ) and placed an executable with -rwxr-xr-x permission. eg: from my own unix box used : rlogin host -l user But the exe was renamed by somebody. since it's only renaming none of the access time , modification time etc is altered.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: blackcat
2 Replies
ttk::radiobutton(n)						 Tk Themed Widget					       ttk::radiobutton(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
ttk::radiobutton - Mutually exclusive option widget SYNOPSIS
ttk::radiobutton pathName ?options? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
ttk::radiobutton widgets are used in groups to show or change a set of mutually-exclusive options. Radiobuttons are linked to a Tcl vari- able, and have an associated value; when a radiobutton is clicked, it sets the variable to its associated value. STANDARD OPTIONS
-class -compound -cursor -image -state -style -takefocus -text -textvariable -underline -width See the ttk_widget manual entry for details on the standard options. WIDGET-SPECIFIC OPTIONS [-command command] A Tcl script to evaluate whenever the widget is invoked. [-value Value] The value to store in the associated -variable when the widget is selected. [-variable variable] The name of a global variable whose value is linked to the widget. Default value is ::selectedButton. WIDGET COMMAND
In addition to the standard cget, configure, identify, instate, and state commands, radiobuttons support the following additional widget commands: pathname invoke Sets the -variable to the -value, selects the widget, and evaluates the associated -command. Returns the result of the -command, or the empty string if no -command is specified. WIDGET STATES
The widget does not respond to user input if the disabled state is set. The widget sets the selected state whenever the linked -variable is set to the widget's -value, and clears it otherwise. The widget sets the alternate state whenever the linked -variable is unset. (The alternate state may be used to indicate a "tri-state" or "indeterminate" selection.) STANDARD STYLES
Ttk::radiobutton widgets support the Toolbutton style in all standard themes, which is useful for creating widgets for toolbars. SEE ALSO
ttk::widget(n), ttk::checkbutton(n), radiobutton(n) KEYWORDS
widget, button, option Tk 8.5 ttk::radiobutton(n)