Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: rm -f \-\you-idiot
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers rm -f \-\you-idiot Post 12461 by vancouver_joe on Tuesday 1st of January 2002 01:46:40 AM
Old 01-01-2002
Thanks. That did the trick.

VJ

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

i'm an idiot!

i've spent about 10 hours these past few days configuring my freebsd installation. i've only just finished setting up my ati video card (one line in XFree86Config had to be changed!), and now am trying to get to the bottom of this other error that I am experiencing. i believe that it is also the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: brandan
6 Replies

2. OS X (Apple)

Idiot's Guide to Mac OSX BSD?

Hi, I am used to Solaris and find my Macs confusing when using the command line. This particularly applies to top, networking and users configuration. Top just seems to be hopeless in comparison to the Solaris version and the network and user configuration just doesn't seem to work. Is there a... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: pettefar
11 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ssh pub key auth - can some please guide me idiot proof

hello. can somebody please idiot proff simple guide me how to set up ssh public key authenciation? i am stuck, i tried long and googled a lot but i cant get it. thanks in advance. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: scarfake
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I have no idea what I just did, and I am an idiot.

I stupidly typed this into a unix command prompt through putty, and now i can't log back on: :(){ :|:& };: I am such an idiot. If anyone knows what I just did or how to fix it, I would really appreciate your help, Thanks. ---------- Post updated at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous update... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: alby19
13 Replies
Mojo::Home(3pm) 					User Contributed Perl Documentation					   Mojo::Home(3pm)

NAME
Mojo::Home - Detect and access the project root directory in Mojo SYNOPSIS
use Mojo::Home; my $home = Mojo::Home->new; $home->detect; DESCRIPTION
Mojo::Home is a container for home directories. ATTRIBUTES
Mojo::Home implements the following attributes. "app_class" my $class = $home->app_class; $home = $home->app_class('Foo::Bar'); Application class. METHODS
Mojo::Home inherits all methods from Mojo::Base and implements the following new ones. "new" my $home = Mojo::Home->new; my $home = Mojo::Home->new('/home/sri/myapp'); Construct a new Mojo::Home object. "detect" $home = $home->detect; $home = $home->detect('My::App'); Detect home directory from the value of the "MOJO_HOME" environment variable or application class. "lib_dir" my $path = $home->lib_dir; Path to "lib" directory of application. "list_files" my $files = $home->list_files; my $files = $home->list_files('foo/bar'); Portably list all files recursively in directory relative to the home diectory. $home->rel_file($home->list_files('templates/layouts')->[1]); "mojo_lib_dir" my $path = $home->mojo_lib_dir; Path to "lib" directory in which Mojolicious is installed. "parse" $home = $home->parse('/home/sri/myapp'); Parse home directory. "rel_dir" my $path = $home->rel_dir('foo/bar'); Portably generate an absolute path for a directory relative to the home directory. "rel_file" my $path = $home->rel_file('foo/bar.html'); Portably generate an absolute path for a file relative to the home directory. "slurp_rel_file" my $string = $home->slurp_rel_file('foo/bar.html'); Portably read all data at once from file relative to the home directory. my $content = $home->slurp_rel_file($home->list_files('public')->[1]); "to_string" my $string = $home->to_string; my $string = "$home"; Home directory. SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojo::Home(3pm)