Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: site templates?
Top Forums Programming site templates? Post 12454 by solvman on Monday 31st of December 2001 07:37:48 PM
Old 12-31-2001
site templates?

Are there any web site templates on CGI that allow like this forum software user registration and profiles. I dont need forum software i just need to register and keep profiles of my users on my site. Any suggestions?
Smilie

Thank you all.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

c++ templates problems in g++

what we have: class TClass { public: TClass(); }; template<class T> class FClass<T>: public T { public: FClass(); }; TClass::TClass() { // some code } template<class T> FClass<T>::FClass : T() { // some code } int main (int argc,char* argv) { (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Marhinado John
3 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Templates

Hello, Anybody in here has any idea where I can get a template like this one for vBulletin. I have actually got my board but it just doesn't look good in the template that I have! Thanks anyway! him (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: him
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Reading from Templates

I am trying to write a script that would retrieve specific information from a template. I have been trying to no avail for the longest. This is what I wrote and it's not working. cat filename | while read F5 F6 do if ] then echo $F5 $F6 fi done Here is the template (filename) CN ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ernst
7 Replies

4. Solaris

A compilation problem when using templates

Hello life savers, I'm having trouble compiling a specific program. The program was originally written for gcc and was compiled successfully under it. When trying to compile under Solaris 11, I get this error: "Hashtable.h", line 170: Error: Could not find a match for hash needed in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yp515
2 Replies

5. IP Networking

port access to site to site VPN

Setup a site to site VPN between two cisco routers. One of the site locations is unable to access ports such as https://example.com:9001 How do I let them go into port 9001? They can ssh, ftp, telnet and everything else. Is this a VPN issue or ACL access issue? I put permit ip host... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: photon
0 Replies

6. IP Networking

How to establish site to site vpn - Linux machine and cisco asa?

Hi, I am trying to establish vpn between my linux server and cisco asa at client side. I installed openswan on my cent os. Linux Server eth0 - 182.2.29.10 Gateway - 182.2.29.1 eth1 - 192.9.200.75 I have simple IPtables Like WAN="eth0" LAN="eth1" (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashokvpp
0 Replies

7. Programming

C++ templates

I have the following template codes but some normal functions too and want to group them together. I usually put the implementation of templates in an .ipp file. What would be a good scheme for the normal functions. Put their implementations in a .cpp file, or leave them in the .ipp file? ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kristinu
3 Replies

8. IP Networking

Does cisco 1921 router support site to site VPNs using IPSec?

Q: "Does Cisco 1921 router support,, act as an endpoint for, site to site VPNs using IPSec? If so, how many? " A: If you get the Cisco 1921/k9 with the security services bundle then it will have built in security features. Cisco, typically includes IP Sec tunnels I believe as part of that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ayaerlee
0 Replies

9. IP Networking

IPSec Openswan Site to Site VPN - Big Pain

Hi @all, I try to connect 2 LANs with IPSec/Openswan LAN 1: 192.168.0.0/24 LAN 2: 192.168.1.0/24 This is my Config: conn HomeVPN # # Left security gateway, subnet behind it, nexthop toward right. left=192.168.1.29 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bahnhasser83
1 Replies
gnutls_srtp_set_profile_direct(3)				      gnutls					 gnutls_srtp_set_profile_direct(3)

NAME
gnutls_srtp_set_profile_direct - API function SYNOPSIS
#include <gnutls/gnutls.h> int gnutls_srtp_set_profile_direct(gnutls_session_t session, const char * profiles, const char ** err_pos); ARGUMENTS
gnutls_session_t session is a gnutls_session_t structure. const char * profiles is a string that contains the supported SRTP profiles, separated by colons. const char ** err_pos In case of an error this will have the position in the string the error occured, may be NULL. DESCRIPTION
This function is to be used by both clients and servers, to declare what SRTP profiles they support, to negotiate with the peer. RETURNS
On syntax error GNUTLS_E_INVALID_REQUEST is returned, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS on success, or an error code. Since 3.1.4 REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-gnutls@gnu.org>. General guidelines for reporting bugs: http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/ GnuTLS home page: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gnutls programs are properly installed at your site, the command info gnutls should give you access to the complete manual. As an alternative you may obtain the manual from: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/manual/ gnutls 3.1.15 gnutls_srtp_set_profile_direct(3)