Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: about msgget troble
Top Forums Programming about msgget troble Post 12356 by shaik786 on Friday 28th of December 2001 01:47:44 AM
Old 12-28-2001
Hi!

It may be because you are not deleting the "Message Queue" before exiting your application. You should be using the command IPC_RMID in your shmctl() function to remove the Message Queue before exiting your program.

Regards
SHAIK
shaik786

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Problem with msgget()

Hi, I am having problem with msgget() function. Here is the problem that I am having on Unix : I have two processes sender and receiver. Sender generates queue (msgget()) with some key e.g. 938, for output. Receiver reads from the same queue. i.e. receiver also tries to get queue... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ashwini
2 Replies

2. Programming

msgget message queue always get permission denied

I want to use msgget() to obtain a message queue between two processes, here is my code: the first one create the mq, the second one open it and add a message to it. But when I execute the second one, I get permission denied. I've already desperately tried everything I can think of to solve this... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tefino
2 Replies

3. Programming

Msgget(2) returns 0 - a workaround fix

Greetings: I am posting this because my searches for this problem only came up with two posts and no helpful suggestions. I have a "solution" (read work-around hack) and have not tried yet to find a root cause, and may never because I am busy doing other things (read working to pay the bills). ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_bandit
10 Replies
GCHEM3D(1)						       gnome-chemistry-utils							GCHEM3D(1)

NAME
gchem3d - a small chemical viewer application SYNOPSIS
gchem3d [OPTION(S)...] [FILE...] DESCRIPTION
gchem3d is a small chemical viewer application, which can show several chemical file formats. OPTIONS
The following options are accepted: -b COLOR, --bgcolor=COLOR Use the given color as background color. COLOR can be one of "black" (default), "white", "#rrggbb" (don't forget to escape the "#" character in the shell). -d MODEL, --display3d=MODEL Choose how molecules are displayed. MODEL can be one of "BallnStick" (default), "SpaceFill". -?, --help Show application help options. --help-all, --help-* Print all or just a group of help options. These options are not documented here. Instead see gtk-options(7) and gnome-options(7). -v, --version Print gchem3d version information. SEE ALSO
gnome-options(7), gtk-options(7) AUTHORS
Jean Brefort <jean.brefort@normalesup.org> Program author. Daniel Leidert <daniel.leidert@wgdd.de> Manpage author. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002-2007 Jean Brefort Copyright (C) 2004-2007 Daniel Leidert Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. gcu 0.12 $Date: 2009-03-19 10:53:47 +0100 (jeu. 19 mars 2009) $ GCHEM3D(1)