Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How can i set up Software disk mirroring(Raid1) in SCO 5.0.5 with two SCSI harddisk ? Post 12253 by coralsea on Sunday 23rd of December 2001 12:35:58 AM
Old 12-23-2001
How can i set up Software disk mirroring(Raid1) in SCO 5.0.5 with two SCSI harddisk ?

thank u very much,

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Disk mirroring

Good Morning :) I have a new challenge to solve, I am going to write a new backup disk mirroring script. The current one, whcih is useing 'dd' caused some stalled systems :( Currently I am in the phase of experimenting with different methods, I was thinking about dump/restore afio/cpio or... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: malcom
3 Replies

2. Solaris

Disk mirroring

Hi I have two raw disk that I want to mirror and then create soft partition on that. Could someone please help in the steps required c0t1d0 c0t0d0 Thanks Ajwat (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ajwat
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCSI Harddisk

hey guys this is my problem I have SCO unix installed on a IDE h/drive. I want to add a SCSI hard drive, how do i do that within UNIX (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kwame.neilsen
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Help !! disk Mirroring

Hi I have a Sunfire X4100 box with a 4 disk Chassis (although I only have 2 disks in it). I have been asked to add two more disks into the chassis so that I can mirror the original two using SVM .....Ive read through a couple of SVM docs but am finding it a little confusing, and if any of you... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
1 Replies

5. Linux

How to set up mirroring on OS disks.

Hi. I have a SLES10 machine which until recently had only one disk. Now there is a second disk which I would like to mirror my OS installation to. I have three partitions, first one for /boot (~100M), the second one for / (~1G) and then the rest as a LVM partition with several volumes under... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sprellarinn
0 Replies

6. SCO

add IInd scsi harddisk in other server

please help me i have two same server sco 5.0.6 and, one server os now not working so i want to add same harddisk to my another same server ,after that i can take backup it is so important please . pankaj raval (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: pankajbraval
6 Replies

7. Solaris

disk mirroring

hi every body I'm new to solaris and I need your help in how to configure disk mirroring for 4 hard disks so that two of them will be replica to the other two ...??? Thanxx (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mm00123
7 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to create multiple-boot system with disks mirrored(RAID1+0) and disk alone

I have a HP proliant ML 570 G3 with two 146GB disk drives mirrored(RAID1+0) windows server 2003 was installed on that disk. I will add a disk.(scsi 300GB) I will install Linux on that additional disk. I want to create multiple-boot system. Is it possible? I wanna know how to create... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lifegeek
0 Replies

9. Ubuntu

Samba share on software raid1

Hello! i am having a ubuntu server with two empty disks and connected software raid1 to it. I am having /mnt/raid folder which i created to mount it. SO should i now make a share folder inside that or what? I ama bit confused when a raid is present. (27 Replies)
Discussion started by: tomislav91
27 Replies
atari-hd-image(1)						 Hatari utilities						 atari-hd-image(1)

NAME
atari-hd-image - tool for creating a harddisk image for use with Hatari SYNOPSIS
atari-hd-image size [filename] [partition name] [directory] DESCRIPTION
Create an ACSI/IDE harddisk image for Hatari with a single Atari compatible DOS partition (using sfdisk, mkdosfs and dd). OPTIONS
size Harddisk image size in megabytes, 8-256 filename Name for the harddisk image (default: hd.img) partition name Name for the single partition (default: DOS) directory directory for initial content copied to the image EXAMPLES
16MB 'hd.img' HD image: atari-hd-image 16 8MB image with partition named 'TEST', and files from content/: atari-hd-image 8 8mb-disk.img TEST content/ SEE ALSO
hmsa(1), zip2st(1), hatari(1), mkdosfs(1), sfdisk(1), dd(1) AUTHOR
Written by Eero Tamminen <oak at helsinkinet fi>. This manual page was written by Teemu Hukkanen <tjhukkan@iki.fi> for the Debian project and later modified by Eero Tamminen to suit the latest version of Hatari. LICENSE
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. NO WARRANTY
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. Hatari 2010-11-21 atari-hd-image(1)