Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Online solaris chat
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Online solaris chat Post 12091 by thangorn on Wednesday 19th of December 2001 06:22:04 AM
Old 12-19-2001
you want a irc (chat) software that runs on solaris?? www.bitchx.org

or you mean a site thats about solaris?

http://www.sun.com/bigadmin
docs.sun.com
www.sunguru.com
www.sunhelp.org

im sure theres many moreSmilie
thangorn

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Live Chat For Solaris?

Does anyone know of any online live chat discussion groups for Solaris? If so, please let me know... Thanks! Rob Sandifer (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RobSand
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Java standalone online chat

Hello: I have a web domain hosted at 1and1.com. They provide a rudimentary chat program, but it's very basic, and froze up last evening (continuing on into this morning). Can anyone recommend a jave (javascript; php; http) -based standalone chat program, that I can embed (or link) into an html... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gstuart
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Looking for truly freeware chat server for solaris

I am running solaris 9 on x86 server. I am looking to find an actual freeware chat server that I can install and let 10-20 users on my network use... I was directed towards "dbabble" which is great but not freeware and trial expires after 30 days.... Anyone know a reasonably decent freeware... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
1 Replies

4. Web Development

Can you embed Skype or any other video chat/chat program into a webpage?

Hi, I am trying to embed Skype or any other video chat/chat program into a webpage. Has anyone had success doing this? or know how? Thanks Phil (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phil_heath
2 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Very Funny and Somewhat Amazing 2006 Chat Bot Chat

Working on the badging system, Just found this old thread for 2006 and started reading it. ROTFL ... what a great discussion between forum members and our chat bot Gollum "back in the good old days"... You must check this out if you want a laugh and big smile: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.16.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)