Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Regular Expression + Aritmetical Expression Post 11986 by Jimbo on Saturday 15th of December 2001 10:53:27 AM
Old 12-15-2001
Sure, no problem. But I was not able to understand the problem well enough to cite an example. Can you be a little more specific?
Jimbo

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

regular expression

Hello All! I have a file thats something like this: ( a grep output) /path/of/file/filename.abc.xyz.pqr:! Commented text /path/of/file/filename.abc.xyz: ! More Commented text I need to grep out those line from this file whose filename has ".abc" in the filename (anywhere in filename)... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ag79
3 Replies

2. Linux

Regular expression to extract "y" from "abc/x.y.z" .... i need regular expression

Regular expression to extract "y" from "abc/x.y.z" (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rag84dec
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Regular expression help

HI All, I want to list a file with the below format : testfile_nnnnn.xxxx where n and x can be any digit 0-9. n repeats 5 times and x 4 times... I tried with something like below: ls -l testfile_/\{5\}/* to start with but its not working. Please could anyone help? Thanks D (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: deepakgang
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Regular expression

Hi I have to extract the first field and the last %field of the following out put.. /home (/abc/def/bhd ) : 522328 total allocated Kb 319448 free allocated Kb ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Harikrishna
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

regular expression (.*?)

hi all, i have a text file with below content ............................... ............................... ............................... ............................... %%Page: (4) 4 %%PageBoundingBox: 34 -30 584 831 %%BeginPageSetup %%BeginFeature: *PageSize A4 595 842... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: uttamhoode
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Regular expression Help

Hi What is the meaning of this in regular expression $k =~ s/^\s*//; Plz explain (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Harikrishna
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Integer expression expected: with regular expression

CA_RELEASE has a value of 6. I need to check if that this is a numeric value. if not error. source $CA_VERSION_DATA if * ] then echo "CA_RELESE $CA_RELEASE is invalid" exit -1 fi + source /etc/ncgl/ca_version_data ++ CA_PRODUCT_ID=samxts ++ CA_RELEASE=6 ++ CA_WEEK_NO=7 ++... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ketkee1985
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

help in regular expression

<ATTR name="ABCDEFGH" value=""/> <ATTR name="HJYR" value=""/> what would be the regular expression to match both the above strings... Always end with value=""/> always start with <ATTR name=" the ATTR name can be anything.. I need to use this with match() in awk. Thanks.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shekhar2010us
1 Replies

9. Programming

Perl: How to read from a file, do regular expression and then replace the found regular expression

Hi all, How am I read a file, find the match regular expression and overwrite to the same files. open DESTINATION_FILE, "<tmptravl.dat" or die "tmptravl.dat"; open NEW_DESTINATION_FILE, ">new_tmptravl.dat" or die "new_tmptravl.dat"; while (<DESTINATION_FILE>) { # print... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jessy83
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

sed: -e expression #1, char 0: no previous regular expression

Hello All, I'm trying to extract the lines between two consecutive elements of an array from a file. My array looks like: problem_arr=(PRS111 PRS213 PRS234) j=0 while } ] do k=`expr $j + 1` sed -n "/${problem_arr}/,/${problem_arr}/p" problemid.txt ---some operation goes... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: InduInduIndu
11 Replies
DFG2TPTP(1)							       SPASS							       DFG2TPTP(1)

NAME
dfg2tptp - transforms DFG files into TPTP files SYNOPSIS
dfg2tptp <input-file> <output-file> DESCRIPTION
dfg2tptp is a program which converts a problem input file in DFG format into a problem input file in TPTP format. The TPTP problem format is used by the TPTP library of test problems for automated theorem proving, available at http://www.math.miami.edu/~tptp/. Various tools exist to convert problems in TPTP format into input files for other theorem provers. SEE ALSO
checkstat(1), filestat(1), pcs(1), pgen(1), rescmp(1), tpform(1), tpget(1), deprose(1), dfg2otter(1), SPASS(1) AUTHORS
Thomas Hillenbrand, Dalibor Topic and Christoph Weidenbach Contact : spass@mpi-inf.mpg.de perl v5.10.0 2010-02-23 DFG2TPTP(1)