Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking Installation Problem in Unix Openserver Post 11954 by Z0mby on Friday 14th of December 2001 02:05:48 PM
Old 12-14-2001
Error Some problems

Did you try to get a different media? Maybe you should try to get the flattest installation, and then add desired components. Is your hardware ok? Does the problems occur during file transfer? Setting partitions? We need some clues to get to the point.
Z0mby

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

Problem during unix installation

i have a problem with installing unix after booting system by itself floppy , during checking the hardware devices computer hangs , and stops. it checks: %fpu %serial %floppy %console %pci %adapter %tape %cd-rom G hd_config in this place system got stop. remember i passed this step at... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: uranium
1 Replies

2. SCO

sco openserver 5.07 installation problem

Hi everyone, We r installing sco openserver 5.07 on dell poweredge 2800 but we are facing problem when installing SCSI-raid drivers. Dell provide Perc4 raid card and we dont found raid drivers for this specific raid card. So we r stuck up on primary stage and we also dont know the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mineshkoli
2 Replies

3. SCO

OpenServer 6.0 installation hangs on FSC L200

Hello! I made a try to install SCO OS 6.0 on Fujitsu-Siemens L200 server. The installation hangs on the logo screen after the very fast rotating of the small circles. On another simple PC everything went OK. Any idias will be greatly appreciated. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: olht
0 Replies

4. SCO

SCO OpenServer 5.0.7 Installation problem

we are installing Openserver 5.0.7, system have SAS controller (Hard Disk Attached) as well as Adaptec ultra 320 controller (Tape Drive Attached). At the time of installation we link both driver BTLD Boot: Defbootstr link=accraid ad320 Aftes succesfully installation of accraid btld... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: hafizurr
6 Replies

5. SCO

openserver 6.0 installation PANIC

I'm trying to install openserver 6.0 on a locally assembled ACPI Multiprocessor PC with an intel core 2 dou e4400 @ 2 ghx and a WD8000JD SATA HD. Immediately after the startup screen I get "PANIC: kernel-mode address fault on kernel address 0xf000ff53". I get this message even if the drive is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tvmccorm
1 Replies

6. SCO

SCO OpenServer 5.0.7 Installation problem on HP ML310 G4

can not for the life of me workout which BTLD to load allways shows no HDD available can any one give me a clue tried hpsas aacraid lsil a160 a320 server is a ML310 G4 ?????:confused::confused: (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: wildginger
7 Replies

7. SCO

unix installation problem

hi, im tring installaing sco unix 5.05 in my pc but it is showing an "memory error loading kernel fd(64)unix.text loading ram disk image fd(64)rootfs" can anybody tell me how to solve this problem. my system configuration is 3.2ghz processor,1gb ram,d101ggc mother board thank u bln (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: blnprasad
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Installation of Sco Openserver 5.0.7 on HP DC 7600

Hi All , I wanted to install SCO Open server 5.0.7 on HP DC7600 Desktop Machine, is there any bootloader and which site i can find it to enable me install it because the system is not recognizing the Hard disk just like the ML G Series machine installations. Please help if you have done this... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: davosky
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

OpenServer 6.0v installation

Hi: I'm installing SCO Open Server 6.0v on VMWare ESXi, The instalation procedure giving by UnXis is using OVF deploy template and it create a primary partition of 10gb only. Any one know, if the OVF template could be edited to create a larger partition?? Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ccarballo
0 Replies

10. SCO

Installation on SCO Openserver 5.0.5

Hello all, First off- great forum! I have learned a lot just by reading some of the questions and answers. Good to see there are good people out there still willing to help! Here is my dilemma- I have a fairly new server running an Activant product on it, which runs SCO openserver 5.0.5... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: crt001
9 Replies
ARITHMETIC(6)							 BSD Games Manual						     ARITHMETIC(6)

NAME
arithmetic -- quiz on simple arithmetic SYNOPSIS
arithmetic [-o +-x/] [-r range] DESCRIPTION
arithmetic asks you to solve problems in simple arithmetic. Each question must be answered correctly before going on to the next. After every 20 problems, it prints the score so far and the time taken. You can quit at any time by typing the interrupt or end-of-file character. The options are as follows: -o By default, arithmetic asks questions on addition of numbers from 0 to 10, and corresponding subtraction. By supplying one or more of the characters +-x/, you can ask for problems in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, respectively. If you give one of these characters more than once, that kind of problem will be asked correspondingly more often. -r If a range is supplied, arithmetic selects the numbers in its problems in the following way. For addition and multiplication, the numbers to be added or multiplied are between 0 and range, inclusive. For subtraction and division, both the required result and the number to divide by or subtract will be between 0 and range. (Of course, arithmetic will not ask you to divide by 0.) The default range is 10. When you get a problem wrong, arithmetic will remember the numbers involved, and will tend to select those numbers more often than others, in problems of the same sort. Eventually it will forgive and forget. arithmetic cannot be persuaded to tell you the right answer. You must work it out for yourself. DIAGNOSTICS
``What?'' if you get a question wrong. ``Right!'' if you get it right. ``Please type a number.'' if arithmetic doesn't understand what you typed. SEE ALSO
bc(1), dc(1) BSD
May 31, 1993 BSD