Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Use of colours.
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Use of colours. Post 11802 by Neo on Wednesday 12th of December 2001 09:36:07 AM
Old 12-12-2001
We have made a number of small changes to the "Original Grey" style, include a new graphic designed by our friends at www.pixeljunction.com.

Quote:
Graphic Title: The Abyss
Artist: Johan Lindgren
Adaptation by: Neo
CLICK HERE to view this forum style !!

There are other styles available to select in your "User CP" area:

Try another one by CLICKING HERE!

Or Perhaps this old UBB style HERE !!

Many more to choose from.... in This part of the USER CP... HERE.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Colours

There has been a previous question about displaying text in different colours using a script in Bourne - this doesn't seem to work the same for Korn... Is it possible to display text in different colours when using the Korn shell or am I doing it wrong? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dbrundrett
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can i add colours to bourne Script ?

Can i add colours to bourne Script ? (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: XXXXXXXXXX
22 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to set background colours for a cygwin console

Hi, I need to set the background colors for cygwin console, when I do ssh to production boxes. This should be done through commands.. Please suggest me asap. Thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: praveen_b744
3 Replies

4. Solaris

putty to change screen colours

Can any one tell me how to change the screen colors of the screen when connected unix using putty. I tryed setting from colors but it's not happening (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: svenkatareddy
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

To print a line in colours.

Hi all, In my script output, I want to print a line with blue colour, if the condition is satisfied, otherwise it should print with red colour. Can anyone please help me on the same requirment. Thank You. Regards, Raghu. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raghu.iv85
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

VNC & VIM & Colours

Hi, I am using vnc to connect to a solaris box. When a terminal is created, the default background is white. And when I use "vim" editor, I am able to get the syntax colours and all. But I want a black background in the terminal. So I started the xterm with the following option, xterm -bg... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahamed101
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

FONT colours

Hi, I have set the following piece of code in .vimrc file. ================================================ if has("terminfo") let &t_Co=16 let &t_AB="\<Esc> ================================================= unable to understand the significance of certain things. This sets the colour... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rac
4 Replies

8. HP-UX

Outputting colours in HP-UX scripts

Hi all, This is my first ever posting, so please be gentle with me :) I'm trying to write a script in HP-UX which outputs text in different colours, but although I can get the script to output different colours to the screen, I can't get it to write different colours to a file. Take the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: neilharvey
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change colours in Linux Terminal Xfce?

Hi all - just started using Linux Mint 17 and I need to change the Foreground & Background Colours for the Terminal, my eyesight is not what it used to be many years ago, so any help would be much appreciated. Regards Malcolm (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: electrocad
6 Replies
libcaca attribute definitions(3caca)				      libcaca				      libcaca attribute definitions(3caca)

NAME
libcaca attribute definitions - Enumerations enum caca_color { CACA_BLACK = 0x00, CACA_BLUE = 0x01, CACA_GREEN = 0x02, CACA_CYAN = 0x03, CACA_RED = 0x04, CACA_MAGENTA = 0x05, CACA_BROWN = 0x06, CACA_LIGHTGRAY = 0x07, CACA_DARKGRAY = 0x08, CACA_LIGHTBLUE = 0x09, CACA_LIGHTGREEN = 0x0a, CACA_LIGHTCYAN = 0x0b, CACA_LIGHTRED = 0x0c, CACA_LIGHTMAGENTA = 0x0d, CACA_YELLOW = 0x0e, CACA_WHITE = 0x0f, CACA_DEFAULT = 0x10, CACA_TRANSPARENT = 0x20 } enum caca_style { CACA_BOLD = 0x01, CACA_ITALICS = 0x02, CACA_UNDERLINE = 0x04, CACA_BLINK = 0x08 } Detailed Description Colours and styles that can be used with caca_set_attr(). Enumeration Type Documentation enum caca_color libcaca colour keyword Enumerator: CACA_BLACK The colour index for black. CACA_BLUE The colour index for blue. CACA_GREEN The colour index for green. CACA_CYAN The colour index for cyan. CACA_RED The colour index for red. CACA_MAGENTA The colour index for magenta. CACA_BROWN The colour index for brown. CACA_LIGHTGRAY The colour index for light gray. CACA_DARKGRAY The colour index for dark gray. CACA_LIGHTBLUE The colour index for blue. CACA_LIGHTGREEN The colour index for light green. CACA_LIGHTCYAN The colour index for light cyan. CACA_LIGHTRED The colour index for light red. CACA_LIGHTMAGENTA The colour index for light magenta. CACA_YELLOW The colour index for yellow. CACA_WHITE The colour index for white. CACA_DEFAULT The output driver's default colour. CACA_TRANSPARENT The transparent colour. enum caca_style libcaca style keyword Enumerator: CACA_BOLD The style mask for bold. CACA_ITALICS The style mask for italics. CACA_UNDERLINE The style mask for underline. CACA_BLINK The style mask for blink. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libcaca from the source code. Version 0.99.beta18 Fri Apr 6 2012 libcaca attribute definitions(3caca)