Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Is A Patch installed?
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Is A Patch installed? Post 11727 by Perderabo on Tuesday 11th of December 2001 01:05:05 PM
Old 12-11-2001
103640-05 has been replaced with 103640-38 but both are patches to Solaris 2.5.1.

103920-05 was obsoleted by 103640 but again these are for Solaris 2.5.1.

Whoever is advising you to attempt to install them on Solaris 2.6 is simply wrong.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

OS Patch

Hello, I have to apply the patch PHSS_24302 on HPUX B.11.11 os version. When i look at the /var/adm/sw/swagentd.log it mentions that "this is not a valid depot". I downloaded the patch from HP web site. Please get back to me at the earliest as I'm dead in the water. Thanks, Balaji K (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bkrish
3 Replies

2. IP Networking

Patch-o-matic (patch for iptable) for linux2.4.08 & iptable1.2.7a

Hello friends I'm running Redhat 9.0 with linux kernel 2.4.20-8 & have iptables version 1.2.7a & encountering a problem that I narrate down. I need to apply patch to my iptable and netfilter for connection tracking and load balancing that are available in patch-o-matic distribution by netfilter.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rakesh Ranjan
0 Replies

3. Solaris

get installed patch list

Hello all is there any way to get installed patch list on Solaris ? thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umen
1 Replies

4. AIX

Date Patch was Installed

HI All, Is it possible to find from An AIX server when a Patch was installed like by using "instfix" with a parameter that shows when was this installed. Thank You (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sellafrica1
5 Replies

5. Linux

How to get installed kernel patch info

Hi I want to get the info about which version of kernel patchs are installed in my system. I am using susu10. Rgds, ashokd009 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ashokd009
1 Replies

6. AIX

OS Patches installed but they seem as not installed

Hello everyone: I've installed an OS patch into AIX 6.1 by running the following command: instfix -d /tmp/6100-02-03 -k "IZ41855" however it seem not installed instfix -i -k "IZ41855" There was no data for IZ41855 in the fix database. what am I doing wrong? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: edgarvm
8 Replies

7. Red Hat

Trouble with installed / not installed rpm unixODBC/libodbc.so.1

Hey there, i run 1: on my server (RHEL 6) and getting response that the libodbc is not installed. If i use yum for installation, it tells me, there is no package like this ( 2: ). Since in the description of Definiens is mentioned that the Run-time dependency is unixODBC (libodbc.so.1), I assume... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rkirsten
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Bash find version of an installed application but if none is found set variable to App Not Installed

Hello Forum, I'm issuing a one line bash command to look for the version of an installed application and saving the result to a variable like so: APP=application --version But if the application is not installed I want to return to my variable that the Application is not installed. So I'm... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: greavette
2 Replies