Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Intel Solaris7 and Internet
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Intel Solaris7 and Internet Post 11687 by Mike1 on Monday 10th of December 2001 04:43:04 PM
Old 12-10-2001
Question Intel Solaris7 and Internet

Hi,
After installing intel Solaris7 on my computer.
I am having problems connecting to internet.
software came with HotJava browser
It is asking me to set up my proxy servers?

Any help on this subject ?? Thanks a lot

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix on Intel?

I'd like to install some type of UNIX on an Intel PC. Are there any versions of UNIX that will work with this? Is this even possible? Or will I need an HP or DEC Alpha unit to do this? Thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jburnison
2 Replies

2. Programming

Where can I get sun for intel?

:confused: I wanted to get Sun Solaris 9 for NT. I went on the SUn.com site but I couldnt exactly locate the link. Anyone has an idea? thanks Jigar (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jigarlakhani
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX for Intel PC

Where can I download Solaris for Intel PIII platform. I'm trying to learn Unix at home, I have a spare PC and just need to get the OS? I'm an absolute nubie, so maybe this post doesn't even make sense? I tried looking at the Sun site and didn't see anything listed for download (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wpblencowe
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Solaris 8 Intel

Do you now have to pay to download the Solaris 8 OE? If so when did they change it? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tycobb
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Solaris on Intel

I was wondering what features are not available on Solaris installed on Intel architecture as compared to the SPARC archietecture?? :-) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: encrypted
3 Replies

6. AIX

Intel Processor

hello World I Hope to know Why AIX don't Run under INTEL Processor ?? If Any Project Is expected to make AiX to run Under INTEL Processor ??? Thank you ALL (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mktahar
3 Replies

7. Solaris

solaries on intel ?

Hi, Can we install solaries in regular intel pc? Or we should use sun machine? Please let me know. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mokkan
3 Replies

8. Solaris

How to Configure NIS Client for Solaris7 x86

HI Unix Gurus i am new to Solaris OS, i want to configure NIS CLient for Solaris 7 x86 Machine. i need what are the step and how to configure it in that machine.. please let me know Thanks in Advance Regards ..kiruba.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nkkirubakaran
2 Replies

9. Linux

SFTP an internet address from a system behind an internet proxy

I was wondering if it is possible to setup SFTP to go through the internet proxy while connecting to an internet location. Problem: Client system is behind internet proxy. SFTP to any internet location fails as there is no documented way to configure SFTP to connect to internet locations through... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: toobrown1
4 Replies
disco(1)						      General Commands Manual							  disco(1)

NAME
disco - Mono's Web Service Discovery Tool SYNOPSIS
disco [options] url DESCRIPTION
disco is a tool for discovering web services and for retireving the documents that describe those services. url is the location of a DISCO document, which includes a list of WSDL documents, XML schemas and references to other DISCO documents. disco downloads the DISCO document and all referenced documents (unless the -nosave option is specified), and saves them to disk. OPTIONS
The following options are available: -nologo Supress the startup logo. -nosave Do not save the discovered documents to disk. The default is to save the documents. -o:directory , -out:directory The directory where to save the discovered documents. By default, documents are saved in the current directory. -u:username , -user:username The user name to use when connecting to the server. -p:password , -password:password The password to use when connecting to the server. -d:domain , -domain:domain The domain to use when connecting to the server. -proxy:url The url of the proxy server to use for http requests. -proxyusername:username The user name to use when connecting to the proxy. -proxypassword:password The password to use when connecting to the proxy. -proxydomain:domain The domain to use when connecting to the proxy. AUTHORS
Lluis Sanchez Gual (lluis@ximian.com) LICENSE
disco is released under the terms of the GNU GPL. SEE ALSO
wsdl(1), soapsuds(1), mono(1), mcs(1) disco(1)