Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: wdb debugger
Top Forums Programming wdb debugger Post 11446 by PxT on Wednesday 5th of December 2001 12:56:56 PM
Old 12-05-2001
In gdb as you step through the code the line numbers are displayed. You can type "l" or "list" to see a block of code around the current line. You can type "bt" or "backtrace" to see the function stack.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to debug with wdb debugger a cobol program?

Hi Forum, i have such a question. I have a cobol program which is calling a C program and in that C program i get a core dump:(. I want to investigate what is the issue using WDB debuger, but a dont see the code from COBOL program in the debuger, when i run the debugger with the exe!!! ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vovan
2 Replies

2. Programming

Alternative debugger to GNU insight debugger

GNU insight debugger is not available now a days and it is required to debug/inspect assembly code as written in the book Assembly Language Programming step by step in Linux so my question is; is there any alternative to insight that I can use instead of insight in which I can get the same... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vectrum
5 Replies
wdb_keys(3)							    util/wdb.h							       wdb_keys(3)

NAME
wdb_keys - return the key and column for the current database (clearsilver) SYNOPSIS
#include <util/wdb.h> NEOERR * wdb_keys (WDB *wdb, char **primary_key, ULIST **data); ARGUMENTS
wdb - open database DESCRIPTION
this function returns the key and column names for the current database RETURN VALUE
primary_key - pointer to the primary key data - pointer to a ULIST of the columns. both of these are allocated structures, you can clear data with uListDestroy (data, ULIST_FREE) SEE ALSO
wdb_destroy(3), wdbr_delete(3), wdb_update(3), wdbr_dump(3), wdb_save(3), wdbr_create(3), wdbr_destroy(3), wdb_attr_set(3), wdb_attr_next(3), wdb_open(3), wdb_column_exchange(3), wdbr_set(3), wdb_column_insert(3), wdbr_save(3), wdbr_next(3), wdb_keys(3), wdb_col- umn_delete(3), wdbc_create(3), wdbr_get(3), wdb_attr_get(3), wdbr_find(3), wdbr_lookup(3), wdb_create(3), wdbc_destroy(3), wdb_col- umn_update ClearSilver 12 July 2007 wdb_keys(3)