Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: X25 Address - A challenge...
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users X25 Address - A challenge... Post 11166 by peter.herlihy on Thursday 29th of November 2001 08:16:34 PM
Old 11-29-2001
Lightbulb X25 Address - A challenge...

Okay - I've been searching near and far for the answer to this seemly simple question..... how do I find the X25 address for a server. Is there some sort of dump or ping or even a config which would tell me the address.

I can find nothing on the web and my colleagues can't help either.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Finding an x25 address for a server

I am trying to find the x25 address of a server. Presumably this is stored in some sort of config file - and while I can find the IP and OSI addresses - I cannot work out where to find the x25 address.....any ideas? (Unix on Solaris) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: peter.herlihy
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

X25 on Tru UNIX ver 5

How do i set up X25 protocol on version 5 of Tru Unix (Compaq). I have manged to do it using version 4. What are the major differences.:confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samudimu
1 Replies

3. Solaris

x25 cards on solaris 8

Has anyone configured one of these things, I cant seem to find any documentation on sunsolve, I want to verify that it is up and running... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csaunders
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

safeword challenge

Hi, there are some servers here at work which issue a Safeword challenge after I login. Can anyone tell me exactly how the challenge/response system works? In particular, how are the valid keys decided? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: blowtorch
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK Challenge

I have the following text Microsoft iSCSI Initiator version 2.0 Build 3497 Targets List: iqn.2001-05.com.equallogic:0-8a0906-daef43402-138000002a4477ba-grsrv12-extra iqn.2001-05.com.equallogic:0-8a0906-986f43402-520000002b447951-exchange ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: netmedic
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

regex challenge

Here's a regex substitution operation that has stumped me with sed: How do you convert lines like this: first.key ?{x.y.z} second.key ?{xa.ys.zz.s} third.key ?{xa.k} to: first.key ?{x_y_z} second.key ?{xa_ys_zz_s} third.key ?{xa_k} So i'm basically converting all the... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: neked
11 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Panic kernal-mode address fault on user address 0x14

:) Firstly Hi all!!, im NEW!! and on here hoping that someone might be able to offer me some help... i have a server that keeps crashing every few days with the error message: PANIC KERNAL-MODE ADDRESS FAULT ON USER ADDRESS 0X14 KERNAL PAGE FAULT FROM (CS:EIP)=(100:EF71B5BD) EAX=EF822000... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Twix
10 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Touch Challenge

I've been given a directory full of subdirectories full of logfiles of the same name: /logfiles/day1/file1/blockednodes.csv day1-14 file1-48 The above is the actual directory structure for 14 days worth of a logfile that is generated every 30 minutes. It's been done this way to preserve the... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cludgie
15 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Anyone like a challenge?

I have searched through google, and this forum to try and find the answer, but alas, nothing quite hits the whole answer. I am trying to read the last line (or lines) of some log files. I do this often. The files are named sequentially, using the date as part of the file name, and appending... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: BatterBits
18 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

C program to detect duplicate ip address if any after assigning ip address to ethernet interface

Hi , Could someone let me know how to detect duplicate ip address after assigning ip address to ethernet interface using c program (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gopi Krishna P
3 Replies