Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers get error while compiling apache with php module Post 11047 by Neo on Tuesday 27th of November 2001 11:15:44 PM
Old 11-28-2001
You might check to see if the library files exist.... for example did you build libphp4.a or check to see if it exists?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Error on compiling php for GD on SOLARIS 10

Hi everyone, I have SUn E250 server running solaris 10. I have installed apache 2 + MySQL + PHP-5.1.4 following the guidelines on this website http://meljr.com/~meljr/AMPSolaris10.html Excellent document for first time installation. Now, because I wanted to use Coppermine Photo Gallery, I... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: callingrohit
9 Replies

2. HP-UX

errors while compiling c++ module

hello everyone, here i attempting to compile a c++ module . I am using the following command make -d dummyCHARGP. i am using the gcc compiler .my os is HP-UX 11.11. here i am getting the following errors. errors: ======= /swtemp/usbs/cc/unix-ce/root/subsys/include/main.h:146:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mannam srinivas
1 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

Apache module compilation error

I'm trying to compile an apache module (a tutorial module, Apache 2 Module Tutorial - GNU Build Tools and the Development Environment) and I get errors like this: apr.h:273: error: expected ´=´, ´,´,´;´,´asm´ or ´__attribute__´ before ´apr_off_t´ those errors occur like 30 times in different... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hjalle
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

drbd module compiling error for Kernel

Hi I am trying to install drbd8 via apt-get on ubuntu10 sudo apt-get install drbd8-source password for vishals: Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done drbd8-source is already the newest version. drbd8-source set to manually installed. 0... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vishal_vsh1
0 Replies

5. Web Development

<Apache>error when compiling CPP modules

Hi, I am working on Linux Platform. I am just trying to port a CPP module to apache as a module. When I try to build the Apache , it throws an error as follows libtool: unrecognized option `-DLINUX=2' Later I did some search and changed the config_vars.mk file under the "build" directory of... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashabb
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

Error while starting Apache after compiling PHP and Curl

Hello, I am facing an issue while starting the apache server after compiling php and curl. Below are the versions i am using. php-5.2.17 httpd-2.2.17 curl-7.16.0 CentOS5.5x64 Compiling above packages without curl working very fine but when trying to compile php with curl below error is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunnysthakur
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Issue Enabling DAQ's NFQ Module while Compiling

Hello All, OS: OpenSuSE 12.3 x86_64 A little while back I installed Snort 2.9.6 and was trying to use the NFQ module along with it for packet acquisition but got errors that the module is not present. If I run: # snort --daq-list Available DAQ modules: pcap(v3): readback live multi... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrm5102
0 Replies

8. Web Development

Apache module development on apache 2.2

Hi, I'm new to developing modules for Apache. I understand the basics now and can develop something simple which allows a 'GET' request to happen, but what I want to do is actually 'POST' information to my site. I know the basic POST Request works and I can see that it is post by looking at... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fishman2001
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Compile PHP as an Apache module on Solaris

Hi, I need to install php 5.5.30 as an apache (2.4.17) module on Solaris 10. Please any help is wellcome. Some aditional info: /usr/sfw/bin/gcc -v Reading specs from /usr/sfw/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/3.4.3/specs bash-3.2# g++ -v Reading specs from... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lbslbs
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Solaris install php as an apache module

Hi, I need to install php 5.5.30 as an apache (2.4.17) module on Solaris 10. Please any help is wellcome. Some aditional info: /usr/sfw/bin/gcc -v Reading specs from /usr/sfw/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/3.4.3/specs bash-3.2# g++ -v Reading specs from... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lbslbs
1 Replies
CREATE-JAR-LINKS(1)						   User Commands					       CREATE-JAR-LINKS(1)

NAME
create-jar-links -f instructions_file [-a archive_file] [-p] SYNOPSIS
create-jar-links -f instructions_file [-a archive_file] [-p] OPTIONS
-a Archive file on which actions will be performed, as opposed to current directory -p Preserve original file names (-p to build-jar-repository) -f The instructions file to check against. -a Archive file on which actions will be performed, as opposed to current directory -p Preserve original file names (-p to build-jar-repository) -f The instructions file to check against. EXAMPLES
Suppose there is a clean source tarball (using clean-binary-files(1) and check-binary-files(1)). Following this, one can extract the tar- ball, cd to it, and run: create-jar-links -f <instructions> -d <custom_jar_map> This would call build-jar-repository(1) and create symlinks, with extra mappings (form vanilla jar names to jpp names) that are specifiable via the custom jar map. SEE ALSO
Regular Manual Pages check-binary-files(1), create-jar-links(1), build-jar-repository(1), jpackage-utils(7) Documentation Further reading should be found in clean-binary-files.txt located in your standard documentation directory. Original mail is here: https://www.zarb.org/pipermail/jpackage-discuss/2005-November/009158.html AUTHOR
Written by Deepak Bhole REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs using JPackage Bugzilla (http://www.jpackage.org/bugzilla/) create-jar-links (jpackage-utils) 1.7.5 February 2009 CREATE-JAR-LINKS(1)