Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Deleting Unix files from DOS
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Deleting Unix files from DOS Post 11013 by vidireporting on Tuesday 27th of November 2001 09:49:29 AM
Old 11-27-2001
Bug

OK, I did find it !!!
One should use mdelete *.xml from the frp prompt.

Sorry !Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compressing files from DOS to Unix

As the title sugests I need to compress files from DOS to Unix. The files should be in .Z format, as created using 'compress' in an Unix environment. Ligs (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ligs
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Dos to Unix conversion

Hi ! I need to convert a DOS batch file to Unix Shell script. Can anybody help me by providing equivalent Unix shell script code to this DOS batch code?. for /F "tokens=2,3,4 delims=/- " %%i in ("%date%") do set DateStamp=%%k%%i%%j Any help would be great. Thanks, John. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: john413
1 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

telnet from unix to dos

hi eveybody, i use sco unix as server and dos as client . how i can connect from unix server to dos client ( how to telnet to dos and run commands?)? thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shrb78
1 Replies

4. SCO

telnet from unix to dos

hi eveybody, i use sco unix as server and dos as client . how i can connect from unix server to dos client ( how to telnet to dos and run commands?)? thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shrb78
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Dos-Unix Connectivity

Hi, Is there any method to connect unix box(Excecuting unix commands through Batch Files) through DOS prompt. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shekhar_ssm
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX/MS-DOs scipt

Is any one who know a good tutorial for Unix bash script and Ms-Dos scipt?? if yes, if is possible to upload it or give me the link??? What is the difference betwwen uvix and ms-dos script?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tom2
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

problem deleting multiple files using rm in UNIX

I'm baffled..... the system I work on creates files every Mon-Friday I'm trying to delete all files older than 30 days old from a Unix prompt, the command I'm using is: find /directory/ -mtime +30 -exec rm {} \; however it returns /directory/filename: 644 mode ? (y/n) for every file! ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bquattrone
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Deleting a pattern in UNIX without deleting the entire line

Hi I have a file: r58778.3|SOURCES={KEY=f665931a...,fw,221-705}|ERRORS={16_1:T,30_1:T,56_1:C,57_1:T,59_1:A,101_1:A,115:-,158_1:C,186_1:A,204:-,271_1:T,305:-,350_1:C,368_1:G,442_1:C,472_1:G,477_1:A}|SOURCE_1="Contig_1092402550638"(f665931a359e36cea0976db191ff60ff09cc816e) I want to retain... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alyaa
15 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Deleting files using UNIX

Hi All , I am using the below if condition to delete files . if then if ; then log_err "Trigger File ${LINKTRIGGER} does not exist!" fi log_msg "Deleting the Linktrigger" rm -v ${LANDINGDIR}/${LINKTRIGGER}.* else if ; then log_err "Trigger File ${TRGFILE} does not exist!" echo... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hypesslearner
11 Replies

10. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Deleting all files containing string (WINDOWS DOS)

So I want to skim through all folders (ongoing from the curr dir) and delete all files that contain the string: "in conflikt standing copy". Is this possible WITH DOS ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pasc
1 Replies
Feed::Find(3pm) 					User Contributed Perl Documentation					   Feed::Find(3pm)

NAME
Feed::Find - Syndication feed auto-discovery SYNOPSIS
use Feed::Find; my @feeds = Feed::Find->find('http://example.com/'); DESCRIPTION
Feed::Find implements feed auto-discovery for finding syndication feeds, given a URI. It (currently) passes all of the auto-discovery tests at http://diveintomark.org/tests/client/autodiscovery/. Feed::Find will discover the following feed formats: o RSS 0.91 o RSS 1.0 o RSS 2.0 o Atom USAGE
Feed::Find->find($uri) Given a URI $uri, use a variety of techniques to find the feeds associated with that page. If $uri itself points to a feed (i.e., if the Content-Type of the response is a recognized feed type), returns $uri. Returns a list of feed URIs. The following techniques are used: 1. <link> tag auto-discovery If the page contains any <link> tags in the <head> section, these tags are examined for recognized feed content types. The following content types are treated as feeds: application/x.atom+xml, application/atom+xml, application/xml, text/xml, application/rss+xml, and application/rdf+xml. 2. Scanning <a> tags If the page does not contain any known <link> tags, the page is then scanned for <a> tags for links to URIs with certain file extensions. The following extensions are treated as feeds: .rss, .xml, and .rdf. Note that this technique is employed only if the first technique returns no results. Feed::Find->find_in_html($html [, $base_uri ]) Given a reference to a string $html containing an HTML page, uses the same techniques as described above in find to find the feeds associated with that page. If you know the URI of the page, you should provide it in $base_uri, so that relative links can be properly made absolute. Feed::Find will attempt to determine the correct base URI, but unless that URI is specified in the HTML itself (in a "<meta>" tag), you'll need to supply it yourself. Returns a list of feed URIs. LICENSE
Feed::Find is free software; you may redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. AUTHOR &; COPYRIGHT Except where otherwise noted, Feed::Find is Copyright 2004 Benjamin Trott, ben+cpan@stupidfool.org. All rights reserved. perl v5.10.1 2011-01-28 Feed::Find(3pm)