Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to get Key codes
Top Forums Programming How to get Key codes Post 10744 by PxT on Tuesday 20th of November 2001 11:16:02 AM
Old 11-20-2001

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

exit codes

Where can a locate a list of Unix exit codes? thank you, Donna (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: donna carter
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with Return codes

I have the below script I am running on a Solaris system to check the status of a Tivoli Workload Scheduler job and return the status. We need this script to return a '0' if any of the jobs in the stream are in a "EXEC" state and an "1" if in a "HOLD" state. I am not a programmer so I am not sure... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: leezer1204
1 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

SSH key code versus server key code

Hi, When logging in using SSH access (to a remotely hosted account), I received a prompt to accept a server's key fingerprint. Wrote that string of code down for comparision. Already emailed my host for their listing of the string of code for the server's key fingerprint (for comparison,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Texan
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Return Codes

I have a simple script which renames a file.How do i capture the return code of the script if the script fails (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kris01752
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pressing backspace key simulates enter key

Hi, Whenever i press the backspace key, a new line appears, i.e. it works like a enter key. :confused: Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vibhor_agarwali
2 Replies

6. AIX

Warning codes

Dear Experts, i am very to AIX when i am trying to compile my code i am getting two warning several times like 1540-0053 (W) The declaration of a class member within the class definition must not be qualified. "/usr/include/alloca.h", line 34.9: 1540-1401 (I) An unknown "pragma __alloca" is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vin_pll
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris 8 ssh public key authentication issue - Server refused our key

Hi, I've used the following way to set ssh public key authentication and it is working fine on Solaris 10, RedHat Linux and SuSE Linux servers without any problem. But I got error 'Server refused our key' on Solaris 8 system. Solaris 8 uses SSH2 too. Why? Please help. Thanks. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aixlover
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script @ Find a key word and If the key word matches then replace next 7 lines only

Hi All, I have a XML file which is looks like as below. <<please see the attachment >> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <esites> <esite> <name>XXX.com</name> <storeId>10001</storeId> <module> ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rajeev_hbk
4 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences compared to the "URI" class interface exist: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclasses of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path; same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc; same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery; same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components; same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters). o $url->params and $url->eparams methods. o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag; same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords; same as $uri->query_keywords; o $url->localpath with friends map to $uri->file o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr; same as $uri->to for mailto URI. o $url->groupart method for news URI. o $url->article; same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.8.0 2002-05-09 URI::URL(3)