Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to get Key codes
Top Forums Programming How to get Key codes Post 10707 by anent on Monday 19th of November 2001 06:26:29 PM
Old 11-19-2001
PxT,
where can I find these examples.
i searched around various directories in my harddisk. but no result.

Anent

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

exit codes

Where can a locate a list of Unix exit codes? thank you, Donna (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: donna carter
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with Return codes

I have the below script I am running on a Solaris system to check the status of a Tivoli Workload Scheduler job and return the status. We need this script to return a '0' if any of the jobs in the stream are in a "EXEC" state and an "1" if in a "HOLD" state. I am not a programmer so I am not sure... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: leezer1204
1 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

SSH key code versus server key code

Hi, When logging in using SSH access (to a remotely hosted account), I received a prompt to accept a server's key fingerprint. Wrote that string of code down for comparision. Already emailed my host for their listing of the string of code for the server's key fingerprint (for comparison,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Texan
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Return Codes

I have a simple script which renames a file.How do i capture the return code of the script if the script fails (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kris01752
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pressing backspace key simulates enter key

Hi, Whenever i press the backspace key, a new line appears, i.e. it works like a enter key. :confused: Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vibhor_agarwali
2 Replies

6. AIX

Warning codes

Dear Experts, i am very to AIX when i am trying to compile my code i am getting two warning several times like 1540-0053 (W) The declaration of a class member within the class definition must not be qualified. "/usr/include/alloca.h", line 34.9: 1540-1401 (I) An unknown "pragma __alloca" is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vin_pll
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris 8 ssh public key authentication issue - Server refused our key

Hi, I've used the following way to set ssh public key authentication and it is working fine on Solaris 10, RedHat Linux and SuSE Linux servers without any problem. But I got error 'Server refused our key' on Solaris 8 system. Solaris 8 uses SSH2 too. Why? Please help. Thanks. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aixlover
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script @ Find a key word and If the key word matches then replace next 7 lines only

Hi All, I have a XML file which is looks like as below. <<please see the attachment >> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <esites> <esite> <name>XXX.com</name> <storeId>10001</storeId> <module> ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rajeev_hbk
4 Replies
sane-ricoh(5)						   SANE Scanner Access Now Easy 					     sane-ricoh(5)

NAME
sane-ricoh - SANE backend for Ricoh flatbed scanners DESCRIPTION
The sane-ricoh library implements a SANE (Scanner Access Now Easy) backend that provides access to the following Ricoh flatbed scanners: IS50 IS60 DEVICE NAMES
This backend expects device names of the form: special Where special is the path-name for the special device that corresponds to a SCSI scanner. The special device name must be a generic SCSI device or a symlink to such a device. The program sane-find-scanner helps to find out the correct device. Under Linux, such a device name could be /dev/sga or /dev/sge, for example. See sane-scsi(5) for details. FILES
/etc/sane.d/ricoh.conf The backend configuration file (see also description of SANE_CONFIG_DIR below). /usr/lib64/sane/libsane-ricoh.a The static library implementing this backend. /usr/lib64/sane/libsane-ricoh.so The shared library implementing this backend (present on systems that support dynamic loading). ENVIRONMENT
SANE_CONFIG_DIR This environment variable specifies the list of directories that may contain the configuration file. Under UNIX, the directories are separated by a colon (`:'), under OS/2, they are separated by a semi-colon (`;'). If this variable is not set, the configura- tion file is searched in two default directories: first, the current working directory (".") and then in /etc/sane.d. If the value of the environment variable ends with the directory separator character, then the default directories are searched after the explic- itly specified directories. For example, setting SANE_CONFIG_DIR to "/tmp/config:" would result in directories "tmp/config", ".", and "/etc/sane.d" being searched (in this order). SANE_DEBUG_RICOH If the library was compiled with debug support enabled, this environment variable controls the debug level for this backend. Higher debug levels increase the verbosity of the output. Example: export SANE_DEBUG_RICOH=4 SEE ALSO
sane(7), sane-scsi(5) AUTHOR
Feico W. Dillema 14 Jul 2008 sane-ricoh(5)