Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: multiple source code
Top Forums Programming multiple source code Post 10316 by minion on Monday 12th of November 2001 03:46:01 PM
Old 11-12-2001
ok thanks

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

source code download

hai This is A.gowri kumar from india.I am very facinated with this operating system. so i want to download the whole source code of this operating system (UNIX). So from where can i Download the source code. Please help me. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tapanagkumar
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

getopt(s) source code?

Does anybody know where this is located? Both for getopt and getopts (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dhinge
1 Replies

3. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

3d windows source code

presently this works on windows can any one make this for linux (redhat or any one) and also can any one make this like windows vista 3d windows by clicking in quick launch bar(a shortcut) in winxp program for windows xp : ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: seshumohan
2 Replies

4. Programming

Splitting my program to multiple source files.

Hi I have a program, say file1.c which included file1.h, the header file which had lots of #define macros and structure definitions used by file1.c I have decided to split the source code into 3 separate files (for logical reasons) file1.c file2.c file3.c Each of these have a... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: the_learner
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Block of code replacement in Java source code through Unix script

Hi, I want to remove the following code from Source files (or replace the code with empty.) from all the source files in given directory. finally { if (null != hibernateSession && hibernateSession.isOpen()) { //hibernateSession.close(); } } It would be great if the script has... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hareeshram
2 Replies

6. Linux

Source code

I need the source code of fedora. plz plz plz help me........... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: neh
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wget to download multiple source code

Can a modified command be used to download multiple source codes from specific sites and output each into a separate output file?. All the sites are in a text file (attached): wget -qO- http://www.genedx.com/test-catalog/available-tests/edar-gene-sequencing/ | cat > output.txt (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Source code

hii... i am a biginner....and i have linux source code ,downloaded from some website ,a compressed file on windows and dont know how do compile them..... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: M K Raju
4 Replies
GPT(1)							      General Commands Manual							    GPT(1)

NAME
gpt - compiler, interpreter and translator for the G-Portugol programming language SYNOPSIS
gpt [ -vhid ] [ -ots output_file ] file1 file2 ... DESCRIPTION
gpt is a simple compiler for the G-Porutol Language. It is possible to have a list of files to be included in the compilation setting the GPT_INCLUDE environment variable, wich should have a list of file paths separated with ":". OPTIONS
-v Shows version information and exits. -h Shows a summary of options and exits. -i Execute interpreting the source code. -d Shows tips in the error report. -o output_file Compile the source code and save the resulting binary with the name output_file. -t output_file Translates the source code to the C programming language and saves the resulting file as output_file. -s output_file Compiles the source code to assembly source. Saves the resulting code as output_file. SEE ALSO
nasm(1) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
For further information, visit the website: http://gpt.berlios.de AUTHOR
Thiago Silva <tsilva@sourcecraft.info> GPT(1)