Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Possible GUI to Command-Line Interface Translator? Post 102371 by RTM on Friday 17th of March 2006 09:25:21 AM
Old 03-17-2006
AIX has a GUI that will show what the command line equivalent is - don't recall which GUI this is but I do remember it was for administration. I have not seen this on Solaris but then again, I normally learn CLI before GUI.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to change the GRUB command line to graphical interface?

Hi, I am i new Unix linux user. I've installed the linux 9 and i uninstall it. the first time i install the linux, the GRUB show the graphical interface. But after i reinstall it again, the GRUB change to command line. I can't boot my comp now. What should I do? And i don't know how to deal with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lee_chongeu
1 Replies

2. Linux

How change GRUB command line to graphical interface?

Hi, I am i new Unix linux user. I've installed the linux 9 and i uninstall it. the first time i install the linux, the GRUB show the graphical interface. But after i reinstall it again, the GRUB change to command line. I can't boot my comp now. What should I do? And i don't know how to deal with... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lee_chongeu
4 Replies

3. SCO

sco GUI interface

Why can I not login to the SCO GUI interface login screen? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: qphillips
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Developing a new command line interface

Hi, Is there any good/easy tool or library which assists in developing a command line interface for an application. The CLI should be able to provide custom commands, allow programming/scripting as well. For the latter case it could wrap a shell command and send it to BASH for processing. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: redirect
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Command line Interface or GUI Interface not shown on solaris

Dear all, I am a newbie in solaris and I need your advice. I have a Solaris version 5.9 installed on Sunfire V240. I am able to ssh the machine from putty remotely. My problem is that I cannot see the display from KVM switch I have connected to it. I need also to be able to see the GUI... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbouster
2 Replies

6. SCO

Change SCO - GUI or Desktop interface to DOS based interface

Hi all I have installed a demo version of SCO OpenServer 5.0.2, I finally found it is Desktop Interface, I would like to know how to change its interface to dos based interface? If you have any ideas, please tell me then. Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TinhNhi
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Gui to command line

Hi, OS :- SUN I am asked to invoke table menu via command line , after that i need to select option in the table menu like REPORT, STATUS ... After login in to server , I am entering “yct”. It brings me a table with lot of option , I need to scroll down and then select “Report “ which... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bharats08
3 Replies

8. Solaris

How to start gui from Solaris command line?

Hi. I'm a Solaris newbie. I'm using Solaris SunOS Version 11.4.0.15.0 through Oracle VM VirtualBox Manager on Windows. When I start the VM, I get to a command line I can login to. I've tried using: /usr/dt/bin/dtconfig -e However, I receive error "No such file or directory". The... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SRD
3 Replies
exchange-connector-setup(1)					   User Commands				       exchange-connector-setup(1)

NAME
evolution-connector-setup - a GUI for configuring Evolution's exchange connector. SYNOPSIS
exchange-connector-setup [--help] [--usage] [--version] [gnome-std-options] DESCRIPTION
A GUI tool to setup exchange accounts for Evolution. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -?, --help Display help text. --usage Display brief usage text. --version Display version information. gnome-std-options Standard options available for use with most GNOME applications. See gnome-std-options(5) for more information. EXIT STATUS
Application always returns 0. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWevolution-exchange | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
evolution(1), attributes(5), gnome-std-options(5) NOTES
Written by Irene Huang, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006. SunOS 5.11 7 Jun 2006 exchange-connector-setup(1)