Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? I Am Calling All Unix Experts Young Mind In Need Post 102283 by Ygor on Thursday 16th of March 2006 09:32:07 PM
Old 03-16-2006
My advice is not to take advice from anyone, myself included.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Calling All Aix Experts

I am new to the world of AIX. I want to get certified in AIX and learn it but fast. with in 3 months Could you give me some advise of a good site that with teach you or a bootcamp that is reasonable. I am really in need I am in atlanta (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Courtney3216
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix command in mind map

I found this link that might be useful for a newbie to remember unix commands. It use mind map technique and summarize everything within one page. http://mind-map-you.blogspot.com/2006/12/unix-command-in-mind-map.html (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bani100
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

forums to hire unix experts

Please recommend forums where I could look for unix expert candidates. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: itmgr
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Experts Answer this INterview Questions please

1, why Boot server should be in a network in jumpstart? 2, what is the different between patch and package? 3, how to list the avilable NIC in solaris9? 4, User complaing system is slow (solaris) what are the steps to check? 5, what is hardware error and software error and Transport Error? in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: suresh_krish
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Shell Scripting( Calling from Unix to PLSQL)

Hello Experts, I have the following questions to be discussed here at this esteemed discussion forum. I have two Excel sheets which contain Unix Commands llike creating directory the structure/ftp/Copy/Zip etc to basically create an environment. I need help in understanding some of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: faizsaadq
1 Replies

6. Cybersecurity

UNIX files timestamping - Need experts opinion as testimonial

Hi I am requesting your help to obtain opinions and testimonials in order to be be able to make my own opinion since I am definetly not a unix expert. Say we have a UNIX server. On this server there is a specific directory let us call it "DIR" A security incident have been reported... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: docflied
10 Replies
ADDLOFIG(3)						       MBK LOGICAL FUNCTIONS						       ADDLOFIG(3)

NAME
addlofig - create a new structural cell model ORIGIN
This software belongs to the ALLIANCE CAD SYSTEM developed by the ASIM team at LIP6 laboratory of Universite Pierre et Marie CURIE, in Paris, France. Web : http://asim.lip6.fr/recherche/alliance/ E-mail : alliance-users@asim.lip6.fr SYNOPSYS
#include "mlo.h" lofig_list *addlofig(figname) char *figname; PARAMETER
figname Name of the figure to be created DESCRIPTION
addlofig creates a new figure called figname and adds it to the list of figure in memory. The new figure is added in front of the list, and becomes itself the list head. No check is performed to see if a figure with the figname exists on disk. If it is the case, the preexisting file will be erased while saving. The fields LOCON, LOINS, LOSIG, BKSIG, LOPAR LOTRS and USER are set to NULL. The field MODE is set to 'A'. The field NEXT points to the previous head of list. RETURN VALUE
addlofig returns a pointer to the newly created figure. ERRORS
"*** mbk error *** illegal addlofig figure figname already exists" There is already a logical figure called figname in memory, so it's impossible to give this name to a cell to be created. EXAMPLE
#include "mlo.h" lofig_list *get_the_fig(name) char *name; { lofig_list *pt, *fill_fig(/* lofig_list * */); /* scan figure list */ for (pt = HEAD_LOFIG; pt; pt = pt->NEXT) if (!strcmp(pt->NAME, figname)) break; return pt ? pt : fill_fig(addlofig(figname)); } SEE ALSO
mbk(1), lofig(3), getlofig(3), dellofig(3), loadlofig(3), savelofig(3), flattenlofig(3), rflattenlofig(3). BUG REPORT
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of the LIP6 laboratory. We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools. ASIM
/LIP6 October 1, 1997 ADDLOFIG(3)