Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Websites for Scripting...
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Websites for Scripting... Post 102057 by B14speedfreak on Wednesday 15th of March 2006 10:02:51 AM
Old 03-15-2006
Websites for Scripting...

Hi All,

Anyone know any good sites for Unix Solaris Shell Scripting?

Thanks for reading,

b14

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

unix and websites

Does Anyone know how to create domains ahead of another domain? example http://domain.example.com Any Information would be of great help. Thank you. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhjunx
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

visited websites

Hi guys, Im just wondering on where a network admin would view a list of visited websites in unix and where to block some websites? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jake2891
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Websites for Script Apps

Hi would you recommend some web sites that publishes free scrip apps for OSX 10.5.7 ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Axxll
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Websites with good tutorials

Hey guys, i am new in Shell programming and i would like to know some good links and websiites which has good tutorials and a wide range of examples on how the commands can be used. those which i have found just provide a brief coverage on the topic and mostly do not give proper examples of how the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gregarion
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Bypassing blocking of websites...

So my workplace uses websense to block certain websites. I read while researching firesheep, that you can somehow bypass that by creating a proxy, and thus: #1 protect yourself from people using firesheep (if using unsecure hot-spot) and #2 or visit un-approved websites at work. I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zixzix01
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

open_basedir for exiting websites

Hello, I want to add open_basedir line for exiting hosts. all web site configurations located on /etc/httpd/conf.d and file name format : vhost_example.com I want to add this line php_admin_value open_basedir "/chroot/home/$UNIXNAME/:/usr/share/pear/:/tmp/:/var/lib/php/session/" ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SAYGIN
1 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

IT news websites

Hi guys Can you recommend some seriuos web pages with news from IT world :p Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unblock the websites

Hi Guys, Some of the websites are blocked in my office. And I know the root password. I tried to unblock those sites.. Checkedcd /etc/modprobe.d $ cat blacklist.conf # # Listing a module here prevents the hotplug scripts from loading it. # Usually that'd be so that some other driver will... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Adhi
8 Replies
CPANPLUS::Shell(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					CPANPLUS::Shell(3)

NAME
CPANPLUS::Shell - base class for CPANPLUS shells SYNOPSIS
use CPANPLUS::Shell; # load the shell indicated by your # config -- defaults to # CPANPLUS::Shell::Default use CPANPLUS::Shell qw[Classic] # load CPANPLUS::Shell::Classic; my $ui = CPANPLUS::Shell->new(); my $name = $ui->which; # Find out what shell you loaded $ui->shell; # run the ui shell DESCRIPTION
This module is the generic loading (and base class) for all "CPANPLUS" shells. Through this module you can load any installed "CPANPLUS" shell. Just about all the functionality is provided by the shell that you have loaded, and not by this class (which merely functions as a generic loading class), so please consult the documentation of your shell of choice. BUG REPORTS
Please report bugs or other issues to <bug-cpanplus@rt.cpan.org<gt>. AUTHOR
This module by Jos Boumans <kane@cpan.org>. COPYRIGHT
The CPAN++ interface (of which this module is a part of) is copyright (c) 2001 - 2007, Jos Boumans <kane@cpan.org>. All rights reserved. This library is free software; you may redistribute and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
CPANPLUS::Shell::Default, CPANPLUS::Shell::Classic, cpanp perl v5.16.3 2013-05-20 CPANPLUS::Shell(3)