Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to Delete a Post
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How to Delete a Post Post 101789 by RTM on Monday 13th of March 2006 08:18:22 AM
Old 03-13-2006
Again, these forums are to provide assistance to those who come here - your latest thread where you have a problem and found your own solution will be helpful to new people in the future (it will give them the answer they are searching for if they have the same situation). It will also show them that sharing what we learn is what this site is all about AND that sometimes, the best of us find our own answers and share them also.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Delete post please

Admin: I have 2 postings for FTP issues can you delete both of them. I resolve the problems by myself. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newbie05
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Delete post

ADMIN: Please delete my following post: How to print out last part of awk token/string? Thank you (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rory7902
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please delete the post

Hi Moderator.. Please delete all my post.. some my post has confidential details of my company... i unknowning posted that ... is it possible to remove those.. i couldn't able to edit those bz those r closed .. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: girija
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please delete my post which was posted wrongly

Hi Moderator, Please delete the below post which i posted by mistake.Thanks in advance. https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-and-scripting/260605-closed-script-not-working-new-post.html Kindly help me on this. Thanks, vijay (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bhas85
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Need to delete the post

Hi Administrator, Please delete the following post as soon as possible. https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-and-scripting/199817-solved-running-script-remotely-sudo-id.html (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: arjunprathap
8 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Delete all my post

Dear administrator Please delete all my posting, topics and user account. I will create a new user account myself. Thanks for the effort render. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: houmingc
2 Replies
PTHREAD_JOIN(3) 					   BSD Library Functions Manual 					   PTHREAD_JOIN(3)

NAME
pthread_join -- wait for thread termination SYNOPSIS
#include <pthread.h> int pthread_join(pthread_t thread, void **value_ptr); DESCRIPTION
The pthread_join() function suspends execution of the calling thread until the target thread terminates, unless the target thread has already terminated. On return from a successful pthread_join() call with a non-NULL value_ptr argument, the value passed to pthread_exit() by the terminating thread is stored in the location referenced by value_ptr. When a pthread_join() returns successfully, the target thread has been terminated. The results of multiple simultaneous calls to pthread_join(), specifying the same target thread, are undefined. If the thread calling pthread_join() is cancelled, the target thread is not detached. RETURN VALUES
If successful, the pthread_join() function will return zero. Otherwise, an error number will be returned to indicate the error. ERRORS
pthread_join() will fail if: [EDEADLK] A deadlock was detected or the value of thread specifies the calling thread. [EINVAL] The implementation has detected that the value specified by thread does not refer to a joinable thread. [ESRCH] No thread could be found corresponding to that specified by the given thread ID, thread. SEE ALSO
wait(2), pthread_create(3) STANDARDS
pthread_join() conforms to ISO/IEC 9945-1:1996 (``POSIX.1''). BSD
April 4, 1996 BSD