Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris OSI 9.0 Installation some question Post 101762 by morenqfj on Monday 13th of March 2006 01:52:36 AM
Old 03-13-2006
Network OSI 9.0 Installation some question

Hi.

I get the folloing message if i try to start the osinet deamon:
# /etc/rc2.d/S90osinet start
starting osi daemonunable to unload all the osi modules
some OSI applications may be running

unable to start OSI daemon
#

Has anyone an idea what is going wrong?
Answers to mail: (Note - answers to email are not allowed by the rules)

Last edited by RTM; 03-13-2006 at 11:18 AM..

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

The OSI-model

after reading a paper about the OSI-model I'm not exactly sure how to look at this model. Does data (a file) travel from the application level "down" each layer at the client Application V Presentation V Session V Transport V Network V Data link V | | | (Physical) | (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: J.P
3 Replies

2. SuSE

installation question

Hello people! I just wanted to install SuSE on another computer now, so i booted from the newest cd iso.. It has a flashy welcome screen :p and stuff, but then when i start manual installation select everything, then go to ftp install, i say automatic via dhcp or whatever and then it asks for an... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: thenewestuser
5 Replies

3. Solaris

OSI 9.0 Installation

Dear After i received a demo license for OSI 9.0 from SUN , i installed the packages . but when i tried to start the osinet deamon ( /etc/rc2.d/S90osinet ) i am getting the foellowing errror # ./S90osinet start starting osi daemon/usr/sbin/osinetd cannot find a valid license (STACK 9.0)... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: itsgeorge
4 Replies

4. Solaris

OSI interface...

I'm using OSI version 9.0 with solaries OS , I 'm thinking of analysing the tracing while sending information through OSI layers , I want to analyze exactly the BER data ? Any one could provide an examples , I know the command for tracing these information but i need to understand the bytes travels... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: atiato
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

jdk installation question

hi, i just "yum install jdk*.i386" and installation was complete without any error. however, i tried to #javac helloworld " and javac is not found in the $PATH. i tried to locate it and didn't find it. would anyone shed some light on where the "yum install" installed my jdk to? where can i find... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: k2k
0 Replies

6. Debian

OSI application for Debian...

Is there OSI telecom application which can be installed on debian similar to Solstice Solaries OSI ? I need to get it on debian to build cmise and communicate with Network element . (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: atiato
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

linux installation question?

Hi I accidentally installed another operating system after I had installed Linux and now I can no longer access your Linux system.any solution? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: adam25bc
1 Replies

8. SCO

Sco 5.0.7 installation question

Is there a way to install the "hpsas" btld for the hard disk controller during installation of the OS without having to use a Floppy disk, ie Pen drive or CD since newer servers do not include a floppy drive? If so, please include specific instructions in the answer. Thank you. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: juan.navarrete
8 Replies
CLAWS-MAIL-EXTRA-PLUGINS(1)				      General Commands Manual				       CLAWS-MAIL-EXTRA-PLUGINS(1)

NAME
claws-mail-extra-plugins -- Claws Mail extra plugins meta package. DESCRIPTION
claws-mail-extra-plugins is a meta package for installing all extra plugins for the Claws Mail mailer. See below for the corresponding manpages of each installed plugin. SEE ALSO
claws-mail-acpi-notifier (1), claws-mail-attach-remover (1), claws-mail-cache-saver (1), claws-mail-etpan-privacy (1), claws-mail-feeds- reader (1), claws-mail-fetchinfo-plugin (1), claws-mail-html2-viewer (1), claws-mail-maildir-plugin (1), claws-mail-mailmbox-plugin (1), claws-mail-multi-notifier (1), claws-mail-newmail-plugin (1), claws-mail-perl-filter (1), claws-mail-smime-plugin (1), claws-mail-vcalen- dar-plugin (1), claws-mail-synce-plugin (1), claws-mail-attach-warner (1), claws-mail (1). http://www.claws-mail.org/plugins.php (link to URL http://www.claws-mail.org/plugins.php) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Ricardo Mones mones@debian.org for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. CLAWS-MAIL-EXTRA-PLUGINS(1)