Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: running Pro*C in unix
Top Forums Programming running Pro*C in unix Post 101751 by matrixmadhan on Sunday 12th of March 2006 10:58:38 PM
Old 03-12-2006
Quote:
could some one help me solving this issue,in a step-by-step manner..
from which step do u want our help... ?
right from the installation of pro-c
most of the pro-c installation would be accompanied by the corresponding oracle installations, if required you can seperately install that also.

Quote:
I heard that some external paths sholud be set to execute them..
Yes, it is very much required.
to add the precomp's llib and header files to be included.
you can do it other way also,
give the complete path of the library and header files while writing the makefile.
That would do.

And as others the basic binary proc... ( and others ) to be included your path

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Anti-Unix site running Unix

I just wanted to share this piece of news to all of you, comments are unnecessary :) http://news.com.com/2100-1001-872266.html (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: J.P
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

domain logon problem - FreeBSD PDC w/ win2k pro and winxp pro

this is the seventh problem i'm having with samba. for some reason, i cannot logon to the domain. i've created user accounts... and i was able to establish a connection between the samba server (my PDC) and my workstations by logging in as "root." however now when i try to logon it gives... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xyyz
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Running UNIX commands remotely in Windows box from Unix box – avoid entering password

I am able to run the UNIX commands in a Windows box from a UNIX box through "SSH" functionality. But whenever the SSH connection is established between UNIX and Windows, password for windows box is being asked. Is there a way to avoid asking password whenever the SSH connection is made? Can I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: D.kalpana
1 Replies

4. Programming

Compiling Pro*C program under unix

Hello, I am trying to compile a Pro*C program under unix: proc iname=test.pc works fine but then I am not able to compile the test.c file : gcc test.c -o test.o -L $ORACLE_HOME/lib -l clntsh /usr/bin/ld: Object file format error in: /u01/app/oracle/product/10.1.0.2.0/lib:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nsmrmd
1 Replies

5. Programming

Rupee Sign printing using Pro * C (Unix Platform/Oracle10g) code

Hi All, I want to print new Indian Rupees sign in my report which is developed in Pro*C code. Please help me to know: ->What necessary settings i have to do.. I am looking for free product. Please help (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: msbrd
0 Replies

6. Programming

Pro*C not running in oracle11g R2 on AIX 6.1....

Hi All, When I am running a pro*c executable on an AIX 6.1.0.0 and Oracle 11gR2 environment which is complied in AIX 6.1.0.0 and Oracle 11gR2 environment only , I am getting segment fault error . When the same code is getting compiled in AIX5.3 Oracle 10gR2 env and run in AIX5.3 Oracle 10gR2 ,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: amaniitd
0 Replies

7. Hardware

No sound device in Solaris 11 running in Parallels (MacBook Pro)

I'm new to Solaris. I was able to installed Solaris 11 running GNOME. I tried to detect sound/audio but the message given that "No volume control GStreamer plugins and/or devices found". There is no dev/audio but there are audio drivers such as gstreamer installed when I checked using Solaris... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Abang Annuar
0 Replies
sattach(1)							  SLURM Commands							sattach(1)

NAME
sattach - Attach to a SLURM job step. SYNOPSIS
sattach [options] <jobid.stepid> DESCRIPTION
sattach attaches to a running SLURM job step. By attaching, it makes available the IO streams of all of the tasks of a running SLURM job step. It also suitable for use with a parallel debugger like TotalView. OPTIONS
-h, --help Display help information and exit. --input-filter[=]<task number> --output-filter[=]<task number> --error-filter[=]<task number> Only transmit standard input to a single task, or print the standard output or standard error from a single task. The filtering is performed locally in sattach. -l, --label Prepend each line of task standard output or standard error with the task number of its origin. --layout Contacts the slurmctld to obtain the task layout information for the job step, prints the task layout information, and then exits without attaching to the job step. --pty Execute task zero in pseudo terminal. Not compatible with the --input-filter, --output-filter, or --error-filter options. Notes: The terminal size and resize events are ignored by sattach. Proper operation requires that the job step be initiated by srun using the --pty option. Not currently supported on AIX platforms. -Q, --quiet Suppress informational messages from sattach. Errors will still be displayed. -u, --usage Display brief usage message and exit. -V, --version Display SLURM version number and exit. -v, --verbose Increase the verbosity of sattach's informational messages. Multiple -v's will further increase sattach's verbosity. INPUT ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
Upon startup, salloc will read and handle the options set in the following environment variables. Note: Command line options always over- ride environment variables settings. SLURM_EXIT_ERROR Specifies the exit code generated when a SLURM error occurs (e.g. invalid options). This can be used by a script to distinguish application exit codes from various SLURM error conditions. EXAMPLES
sattach 15.0 sattach --output-filter 5 65386.15 COPYING
Copyright (C) 2006-2007 The Regents of the University of California. Copyright (C) 2008-2009 Lawrence Livermore National Security. Pro- duced at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (cf, DISCLAIMER). CODE-OCEC-09-009. All rights reserved. This file is part of SLURM, a resource management program. For details, see <http://www.schedmd.com/slurmdocs/>. SLURM is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. SLURM is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. SEE ALSO
sinfo(1), salloc(1), sbatch(1), squeue(1), scancel(1), scontrol(1), slurm.conf(5), sched_setaffinity (2), numa (3) June 2010 SLURM 2.2 sattach(1)