Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to Delete a Post
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How to Delete a Post Post 101628 by RTM on Friday 10th of March 2006 10:57:03 AM
Old 03-10-2006
And you truely believe you are the only one that could make that mistake of mis-diagnosis of a problem? No, believe me, we have all done that! That is part of the learning that is needed - don't worry about it - put in how you found you had diagnose the issue in-correctly and what your final solution was. This way, everyone learns something new.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Delete post please

Admin: I have 2 postings for FTP issues can you delete both of them. I resolve the problems by myself. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newbie05
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Delete post

ADMIN: Please delete my following post: How to print out last part of awk token/string? Thank you (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rory7902
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please delete the post

Hi Moderator.. Please delete all my post.. some my post has confidential details of my company... i unknowning posted that ... is it possible to remove those.. i couldn't able to edit those bz those r closed .. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: girija
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please delete my post which was posted wrongly

Hi Moderator, Please delete the below post which i posted by mistake.Thanks in advance. https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-and-scripting/260605-closed-script-not-working-new-post.html Kindly help me on this. Thanks, vijay (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bhas85
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Need to delete the post

Hi Administrator, Please delete the following post as soon as possible. https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-and-scripting/199817-solved-running-script-remotely-sudo-id.html (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: arjunprathap
8 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Delete all my post

Dear administrator Please delete all my posting, topics and user account. I will create a new user account myself. Thanks for the effort render. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: houmingc
2 Replies
PTHREAD_JOIN(3) 					   BSD Library Functions Manual 					   PTHREAD_JOIN(3)

NAME
pthread_join -- wait for thread termination SYNOPSIS
#include <pthread.h> int pthread_join(pthread_t thread, void **value_ptr); DESCRIPTION
The pthread_join() function suspends execution of the calling thread until the target thread terminates unless the target thread has already terminated. On return from a successful pthread_join() call with a non-NULL value_ptr argument, the value passed to pthread_exit() by the terminating thread is stored in the location referenced by value_ptr. When a pthread_join() returns successfully, the target thread has been terminated. The results of multiple simultaneous calls to pthread_join() specifying the same target thread are undefined. If the thread calling pthread_join() is cancelled, then the target thread is not detached. RETURN VALUES
If successful, the pthread_join() function will return zero. Otherwise, an error number will be returned to indicate the error. ERRORS
The pthread_join() function will fail if: [EINVAL] The implementation has detected that the value specified by thread does not refer to a joinable thread. [ESRCH] No thread could be found corresponding to that specified by the given thread ID, thread. [EDEADLK] A deadlock was detected or the value of thread specifies the calling thread. SEE ALSO
wait(2), pthread_create(3) STANDARDS
The pthread_join() function conforms to ISO/IEC 9945-1:1996 (``POSIX.1''). BSD
January 23, 2010 BSD