Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to find a text in jar and zip files.?? Post 101323 by vino on Tuesday 7th of March 2006 07:29:43 AM
Old 03-07-2006
Code:
for file in *
do
   if [[ "$file" = *.zip* ]] ; then
     unzip -l "$file" 2> /dev/null | grep "Param.class" && echo $file && exit 0;

elif [[ "$file" = *.jar* ]] ; then
     jar tf "$file" 2> /dev/null | grep "Param.class" && echo "$file" && exit 0;

fi ;
done

Last edited by vino; 03-07-2006 at 08:48 AM.. Reason: enhanced...

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unzip .zip file and list the files included in the .zip archive

Hello, I am trying to return the name of the resulting file from a .zip archive file using unix unzip command. unzip c07212007.cef7081.zip Archive: c07212007.cef7081.zip SecureZIP for z/OS by PKWARE inflating: CEP/CEM7080/PPVBILL/PASS/G0063V00 I used the following command to unzip in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: oracledev
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find and zip the files

Can anyone help me to find the files which are 5 days old and zip them with uniq filename in a single cmd. This needs to be done for every 5 days. for example; listing the files find .-mtime +5 -exec ls -lrt {} \; (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zooby
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to find files matching a pattern and zip

Hi, I want to find all directories matching given pattern in current directory and zip those files. I am trying to do somethign like this. But it is not working. for FNAME in $(find . -type d | grep './\{2\}-\{2\}$'); do zip -r MatchedFiles.zip $FNAME rm -fr $FNAME done ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: james423
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find all the files under a specific directory and zip them into a single file.

Hi, Is there a way to find all the files from a specific location and then zip them into a single file, even if they are in multiple directories? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rudoraj
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding a text file from a group of zip files without unzipping

HI , There are more than 100 zip files in a directory and i wanted to see if there is a max1157.txt file in any of the zip files without actually unzipping them. Could you please help. Thanks in Advance. Karthik. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthikk0508
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Find all log files under all file systems older than 2 days and zip them

Hi All, Problem Statement:Find all log files under all file systems older than 2 days and zip them. Find all zip files older than 3days and remove them. Also this has to be set under cron. I have a concerns here find . -mtime +2 -iname "*.log" -exec gzip {} Not sure if this will work as... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurabh.mishra
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Loop through the dir and Rename zip files and their underlying text file.

I have files in the ABC_YYYYMMDD.zip format under a directory. Each zip file contains A text file in the ABC_YYYYMMDD.txt format. I am trying to create a script that will Rename the zip files and their underlying text file replacing the datepart in them with . For eg: in the case of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bash987
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How can we Zip multiple files created on the same date into one single zip file.?

Hi all i am very new to shell scripting and need some help from you to learn 1)i have some log files that gets generated on daily basis example: i have abc_2017_01_30_1.log ,2017_01_30_2.log like wise so i want to zip this 4 logs which are created on same date into one zip folder. 2)Post zipping... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: b.saipriyanka
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can we Zip multiple files created on the same date into one single zip file.?

Hi all i am very new to shell scripting and need some help from you to learn 1)i have some log files that gets generated on daily basis example: i have abc_2017_01_30_1.log ,2017_01_30_2.log like wise so i want to zip this 4 logs which are created on same date into one zip folder. 2)Post zipping... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: b.saipriyanka
1 Replies
ikvm(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   ikvm(1)

NAME
ikvm - java virtual machine executable using the CLI runtime SYNOPOSIS
ikvm [ options ] class [ args ... ] ikvm [ options ] -jar jarfile [ args ... ] DESCRIPTION
IKVM is an implentation of the Java for the Common Language Infrastructure (CLI) runtime. It includes a byte code JIT compiler/verifier to translate Java byte code to CIL and GNU Classpath to provide the Java class libraries. ikvm program performs this translation and execu- tion at run time, the ikvmc(1) program provides a static compilation to CIL. This program is intended to act as a drop-in replacement for the java program that executes java bytecode (with or without a JIT) and as such, takes a subset of that tool's options and arguments as given here. ikvm operates in two modes, either on a fully-qualified Java classname or on a jar file with the -jar jarfile option given. Any remaining arguments args ... are passed to the main class. CLASS SEARCHING
Classes are searched for in the current directory if no -cp / -classpath option, no -jar option and no CLASSPATH environment variable is set. If only CLASSPATH is set and no ptions are given only that is used to find classes, the current directory is not used unless CLSSPATH con- tains . If -cp / -classpath is given, CLASSPATH is ignored. If -jar is given, the jar file is put at the start of the classpath taken from either the -cp / -classpath option or from CLASSPATH. See also the description for the -Xbootclasspath option below. OPTIONS
-cp path -classpath path Set the JVM classpath to search for application classes and resources. The path is a sequence of directories and zip/jar files sep- arated by : (; on Windows). If this option is given more than once, only the last one applies. -Dname=value Set a system property name to value. -ea[:packagename ... | :classname] -enableassertions[:packagename ... | :classname] Enable assertions. -da[:packagename ... |:classname] -disableassertions[:packagename ... | :classname] Disable assertions. -version Display IKVM and runtime version -Xbootclasspath:path Set the boot JVM classpath for bootstrap classes and resources. The path is a sequence of directories and zip/jar files separated by : (; on Windows). If this option is given more than once, only the last one applies. -Xbreak Trigger a user defined breakpoint at startup -Xmethodtrace:string Builds method trace into the specified output methods -Xsave Save the generated assembly for debugging. -Xtime Time the execution. -Xtrace:name Displays all tracepoints with the given name. -Xwait Keep the process hanging around after exit. -? -help Display a summary of the usage. SEE ALSO
ikvmc(1), ikvmstub(1). IKVM Project web site http://ikvm.net/ <http://ikvm.net/> Man page by Dave Beckett, made available under the same terms as IKVM. 2005-06-19 ikvm(1)