Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to find a text in jar and zip files.?? Post 101321 by redlotus72 on Tuesday 7th of March 2006 07:22:14 AM
Old 03-07-2006
How to find a text in jar and zip files.??

Hi,
I have classes dir, in that I have jar and zip files, I need to find "Param.class" is in which zip or jar file?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unzip .zip file and list the files included in the .zip archive

Hello, I am trying to return the name of the resulting file from a .zip archive file using unix unzip command. unzip c07212007.cef7081.zip Archive: c07212007.cef7081.zip SecureZIP for z/OS by PKWARE inflating: CEP/CEM7080/PPVBILL/PASS/G0063V00 I used the following command to unzip in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: oracledev
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find and zip the files

Can anyone help me to find the files which are 5 days old and zip them with uniq filename in a single cmd. This needs to be done for every 5 days. for example; listing the files find .-mtime +5 -exec ls -lrt {} \; (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zooby
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to find files matching a pattern and zip

Hi, I want to find all directories matching given pattern in current directory and zip those files. I am trying to do somethign like this. But it is not working. for FNAME in $(find . -type d | grep './\{2\}-\{2\}$'); do zip -r MatchedFiles.zip $FNAME rm -fr $FNAME done ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: james423
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find all the files under a specific directory and zip them into a single file.

Hi, Is there a way to find all the files from a specific location and then zip them into a single file, even if they are in multiple directories? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rudoraj
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding a text file from a group of zip files without unzipping

HI , There are more than 100 zip files in a directory and i wanted to see if there is a max1157.txt file in any of the zip files without actually unzipping them. Could you please help. Thanks in Advance. Karthik. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthikk0508
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Find all log files under all file systems older than 2 days and zip them

Hi All, Problem Statement:Find all log files under all file systems older than 2 days and zip them. Find all zip files older than 3days and remove them. Also this has to be set under cron. I have a concerns here find . -mtime +2 -iname "*.log" -exec gzip {} Not sure if this will work as... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurabh.mishra
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Loop through the dir and Rename zip files and their underlying text file.

I have files in the ABC_YYYYMMDD.zip format under a directory. Each zip file contains A text file in the ABC_YYYYMMDD.txt format. I am trying to create a script that will Rename the zip files and their underlying text file replacing the datepart in them with . For eg: in the case of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bash987
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How can we Zip multiple files created on the same date into one single zip file.?

Hi all i am very new to shell scripting and need some help from you to learn 1)i have some log files that gets generated on daily basis example: i have abc_2017_01_30_1.log ,2017_01_30_2.log like wise so i want to zip this 4 logs which are created on same date into one zip folder. 2)Post zipping... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: b.saipriyanka
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can we Zip multiple files created on the same date into one single zip file.?

Hi all i am very new to shell scripting and need some help from you to learn 1)i have some log files that gets generated on daily basis example: i have abc_2017_01_30_1.log ,2017_01_30_2.log like wise so i want to zip this 4 logs which are created on same date into one zip folder. 2)Post zipping... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: b.saipriyanka
1 Replies
JH_MANIFEST(1)							    Javahelper							    JH_MANIFEST(1)

NAME
jh_manifest - Adds or/and modifies manifests for jars SYNOPSIS
jh_manifest [debhelperoptions] [options] jar1 ... jarN jh_manifest [debhelperoptions] [options] DESCRIPTION
Javahelper tool to add or update manifests in a jar file. It can be used in two modes. If passed jar files, it will only process these jar files. Otherwise it will update all jar files in the packages it acts on. When processing a package, the debhelper(7) exclude option will make jh_manifest ignore matching jar files. FILES
debian/package.manifest (or debian/manifest) This file consist of a list of jar files and values to add to their manifests. Values in this file will take precedence over values in the original manifest (and command line arguments over values in this file). It is allowed to list a link in this file instead of an actual jar file, provided that the link can be resolved when jh_manifest processes it. If a jar file is listed here cannot be found, jh_manifest will print a warning, unless the jar file has been excluded. As of javahelper >= 0.32, you may add comments in this file. If the line starts with a "#" it is completely ignored. This file is ignored if jh_manifest is passed jar files via command line. OPTIONS
-c classpath, --classpath=classpath Sets the Class-Path attribute of all processed jar files to classpath. If not passed, then the CLASSPATH environment variable will be used in the given jar file do not have a Class-Path attribute. -m class, --main=class Sets the Main-Class attribute to class in all processed jar files. -o options, --javaopts=options Sets the Debian-Java-Parameters to options in all processed jar files. This attribute is used by jarwrapper to start java with extra options (e.g. to make more memory available). -j /path/to/java/home, --java-home=/path/to/java/home Sets the Debian-Java-Home attribute to /path/to/java/home in all processed jars. This attribute is used by jarwrapper to determine which JVM to use. EXAMPLES
An example debian/manifest file: # use the symlink so we do not have to update with the next upstream release. usr/share/java/my.jar: Class-Path: dep1.jar dep2.jar Main-Class: some.awesome.Class usr/share/java/dep2.jar: Class-Path: dep1.jar SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of javahelper and uses debhelper as backend. There are also tutorials in /usr/share/doc/javahelper. AUTHOR
Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2010 by Niels Thykier This tool is free software; you may redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of GNU GPL 2. 0.43 2012-03-12 JH_MANIFEST(1)