Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: i Movie HD
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) i Movie HD Post 101288 by fgjiu on Tuesday 7th of March 2006 02:36:54 AM
Old 03-07-2006
Network same for me

same for me same for me same for me same for me same for me same for me!

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

How to place logo onto movie?

Hello, I am having a movie (MyMove.avi) and own the logo (Logo.jpg). I want to place this logo on my movie, that when viewing a movie showing the logo in bottom-left corner. I am using FFMPEG and MPlayer. Are possible make it? If yes, then how can do it? PS. My OS – Unix. -----... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramis55
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Movie file help

I have a movie i'm trying to watch using the vlc player but it says it's a unix executable file that can't be played. Help?! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunshine210
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

My Work Is Like This Movie!

If you could describe your work environment as a movie, what would it be and why? Please pick the closest selection from the list! Thanks! (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
9 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

How to make a movie like a pro...

Hi All, I am in the process of shooting home made movie, I need to do lot of editing. What is the best software for this? I have seen few free but there is always some kind of limit as to what you can do. I don't mind paying $100 or $150 to buy the software. I am using Canon Digital... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: samnyc
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

What is your favourite movie at the moment?

Hi, guys. What is your favourite movie at the moment? Which movie are you watching? I am watching the Thor:) (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tinna
17 Replies
wav2swf(1)							     swftools								wav2swf(1)

NAME
wav2swf - convert a WAV file to an SWF animation. Synopsis wav2swf [-o filename] file.wav DESCRIPTION
Takes a wav file and converts it to a swf movie. OPTIONS
-h, --help Print short help message and exit -V, --version Print version info and exit -o, --output filename Explicitly specify output file. (Otherwise, output will go to output.swf) -r, --framerate fps Set file framerate to fps frames per second. -s, --samplerate sps Set samplerate to sps frames per second (default: 11025). -d, --definesound Store the sound as DEFINESOUND tag, not as streaming sound. Allows for looping. -l, --loop n Loop the sound n times. -C, --cgi For use as CGI- prepend http header, write to stdout. -S, --stop Stop the movie at frame 0, and start the sound at 1, so that the sound will not play until a "GotoFrame(1)" is issued. (For use with flashsound.js). -E, --end Stop the movie at the end frame -b, --bitrate bps Set mp3 bitrate to bps (default: 32) -v, --verbose Be more verbose. (Use more than one /-v for greater effect) AUTHOR
Matthias Kramm <kramm@quiss.org> wav2swf February 2012 wav2swf(1)