Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: lint comments
Top Forums Programming lint comments Post 101137 by axes on Sunday 5th of March 2006 10:42:16 AM
Old 03-05-2006
Thanks Jim and matrix
axes

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Help from lint experts needed

how can i check my code with lint? What if the code containes multiple module? The check is been done on each module separately? What is the command to use the lint Any relevant site??? Thanks a lot. You are doing a great job.:cool: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amatsaka
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Purpose of lint in UNIX

Can Any One let me know abut the use on "lint" in UNIX...... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kumar_saurabh
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

lint and CFLAGS

I often find myself running lint in the following fashion: lint -Idir-1 ... -Idir-n some-src.c where a number of -Idirs should be coming from the make file. Here is example: $ cd dir1 $ grep ^CF makefile CFLAGS = -g -I ../ver1/include $ lint -I ../ver1/include sr1.c ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: migurus
0 Replies

4. AIX

[AIX] usages of lint for .cpp file?

Hi , I Want to apply AIX lint to my source code which all are *.cpp/*.h >lint test.cpp lint: 1286-332 File test.cpp must have a .c, .C or .ln extension. It is ignored. lint: 1286-334 There are no files to process. I am getting above error. -Ashok (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashokd001
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

delete comments

Delete everything comes in between /* & */. Current File: ==================== create or replace procedure test421 is begin /* ---sasasas/*dsdsds */ dbms_output.put_line('SAURABH'); END; To be File: =================== create or replace procedure test421 is begin... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: susau_79
10 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sed script, changing all C-comments to C++-comments

I must write a script to change all C++ like comments: // this is a comment to this one /* this is a comment */ How to do it by sed? With file: #include <cstdio> using namespace std; //one // two int main() { printf("Example"); // three }//four the result should be: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: black_hawk
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Delete Comments

Hello i am back :D, i have a prolem. I want to Delete the IPs which are in Comments. Input 192.168.0.1 192.168.0.2 #192.168.0.3 #192.168.0.4 - when TAB or Space, delete too. /*192.168.0.5 192.168.0.6 192.168.0.7*\ Output 192.168.0.1 192.168.0.2 My solution is sed -e... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: eightball
7 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

lint in unix

Hi All, Can any one help me in how to run "lint command " on .c files to list all functions with wrong return value in hp unix. Thanks in Advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jhon1257
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Lint Command in unix

the thread is deleted (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jhon1257
1 Replies

10. Programming

Problem with running lint

This is a strange problem that I can't figure out - I run lint on my C programs to weed out unused variables. The output can be quite large, so I use sed to cut out just unused variables section. The typical command looks like this: lint -I /usr/local/include -I./include -m hn.c As my... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: migurus
3 Replies
GLMATRIXMODE(3G)														  GLMATRIXMODE(3G)

NAME
glMatrixMode - specify which matrix is the current matrix C SPECIFICATION
void glMatrixMode( GLenum mode ) PARAMETERS
mode Specifies which matrix stack is the target for subsequent matrix operations. Three values are accepted: GL_MODELVIEW, GL_PROJECTION, and GL_TEXTURE. The initial value is GL_MODELVIEW. Additionally, if the GL_ARB_imaging extension is supported, GL_COLOR is also accepted. DESCRIPTION
glMatrixMode sets the current matrix mode. mode can assume one of four values: GL_MODELVIEW Applies subsequent matrix operations to the modelview matrix stack. GL_PROJECTION Applies subsequent matrix operations to the projection matrix stack. GL_TEXTURE Applies subsequent matrix operations to the texture matrix stack. GL_COLOR Applies subsequent matrix operations to the color matrix stack. To find out which matrix stack is currently the target of all matrix operations, call glGet with argument GL_MATRIX_MODE. The initial value is GL_MODELVIEW. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if mode is not an accepted value. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glMatrixMode is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet with argument GL_MATRIX_MODE SEE ALSO
glLoadMatrix(3G), glPushMatrix(3G) GLMATRIXMODE(3G)