Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: add a hdiskpower in a vg
Operating Systems AIX add a hdiskpower in a vg Post 101019 by DogDay on Friday 3rd of March 2006 08:32:43 AM
Old 03-03-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by pascalbout
thank you
when i do a chvg -t 3, it says to me that the vg is not scale
if i try to do scale, it says that the vg must be varyoff.....and of course, i can't do a varyoff, it's an important server in production.... !!!
did you try chvg -t 4?

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

deletion of hdiskpower* and child devices

Hi, I need to know is there any option in rmdev command that deletes only hdiskpower and its child devices..suppose i have 4*hba's i could see 4*hdisks and 1*hdiskpower. i want to delete only the hdiskpower and its associted 4*hdisks..how can i do that.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: to_bsr
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to add add some files together and then paste

How can you efficiently add pairs of files together and then paste those pairs, I have a climate computer at work which spits out temperatures and stuff out twice a day, one for the day-data and one for the night (basically). Every week I want to make a nice overview The text files are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: uwgandalf
1 Replies
mlib_SignalMelCepstral_F32(3MLIB)			    mediaLib Library Functions				 mlib_SignalMelCepstral_F32(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_SignalMelCepstral_F32 - perform cepstral analysis in mel frequency scale SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_SignalMelCepstral_F32(mlib_f32 *cepst, const mlib_f32 *signal, void *state); DESCRIPTION
The mlib_SignalMelCepstral_F32() function performs cepstral analysis in mel frequency scale. The first two steps of mel scale cepstral analysis is the same as in general cepstral anaysis. After the logarithm of the spectrum magni- tude is obtained, it is converted into mel frequency scale before the inverse Fourier transform. +-----------+ +-----------+ | Linear | | Inverse | ... ------>| to |------->| Fourier |-----> X'(k) | Mel Scale | X''(m) | Transform | c(n) +-----------+ +-----------+ where X'(k) is defined in linear frequency scale and X''(m) is defined in mel frequency scale. The mel frequency scale is defined as following. freq_mel = melmul * LOG10(1 + freq_linear / meldiv) where freq_mel is the frequency in mel scale, freq_linear is the frequency in linear scale, melmul is the multiplying factor, muldiv is the dividing factor. Optionally, a bank of band pass filters in linear frequency scale can be used below the bank of band pass filters in mel frequency scale, as shown below in linear frequency scale. 0 f1 f2 f3 fp fp+1 fp+2 fp+3 fp+q |---|---|---| ... |---|----|-----| ... | ... -> freq where fp = melbgn, fp+q = melend, p = nlinear, q = nmel; the filters number 1 to p are defined in linear frequency scale which have equal bandwidth in linear frequency scale; the filters number p+1 to p+q are defined in mel frequency scale which have equal bandwidth in mel frequency scale and increasing bandwidth in linear frequency scale. See Digital Signal Processing by Alan V. Oppenheim and Ronald W. Schafer, Prentice Hall, 1974. See Fundamentals of Speech Recognition by Lawrence Rabiner and Biing-Hwang Juang, Prentice Hall, 1993. PARAMETERS
The function takes the following arguments: cepst The cepstral coefficients. signal The input signal vector. state Pointer to the internal state structure. RETURN VALUES
The function returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_SignalMelCepstralInit_F32(3MLIB), mlib_SignalMelCepstralFree_F32(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 2 Mar 2007 mlib_SignalMelCepstral_F32(3MLIB)