Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers understanding basic of storage in aix Post 100888 by mercy on Thursday 2nd of March 2006 02:06:24 PM
Old 03-02-2006
some thing like this
#mount -t cd9660 /dev/your_cdrom_device /cdrom
where
/dev/you_cdrom_device - it's your cdrom (to my regret you don't show your OS and I can't help you more detaled)
/cdrom - mount point (place where you can find mounted disk)

and don't forget umount device after using

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

AIX 5.2 and DS4300 Storage

Hello, We're setting up a solution for a group of customers with 2 p520 servers and 1 DS4300 unit with 9 disks (at this stage). The meaning is to create two arrays on the DS4300. Both servers will be connected to the DS4300 unit and to both controllers (e.g. Controller 1 connected to server 1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: EricBE
0 Replies

2. AIX

AIX and Storage

Hi:- What is the best way to determine what type of storage is attached to an AIX server? Thanks, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: janet
2 Replies

3. AIX

unused storage on AIX 4.3

Hi, How do I query for unused partition in AIX 4.3 with DAS and SAA storage? I know most unix administrator don't put all the capacity on the system at once. thanks, vene (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: venerayan
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help in understanding AIX

Dear ALL, Where can I get the following information? what will happen exactly when i hit CTRL+C, CTRL+Z, CTRL+X, CTRL+D etc when the AIX terminal hangs...? The reason why I am asking this question is when ever I type a command at the terminal (say "select * from tab" or any command) the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tenderfoot
1 Replies

5. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Veritas Storage Foundation basic and Core cluster solaris 10 release 7 install

After much hitting my head to the wall with this meesages root@crasher /workzone/dvd4_sfb-sol_x64]#./installer -verbose -installonly 5.0MP3 Installation Program Copyright (c) 2008 Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved. Symantec, the Symantec... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tristezo2k
1 Replies

6. AIX

Aix and Storage Hitachi

Hello everyone I would like to hear your opinions about Aix 6.1 and Aix 5.3 with Storage Hitachi the model is USP VM. We buy it and I want to know day to day task with this storage and Aix. Thanks for your comments. Best wishes for this 2010 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Help understanding differences between AIX and RHEL

I have started a new job which requires AIX admin skills, which I have, and RHEL skills. Does anyone have a cheat sheet that if I know how to solve the problem in AIX how would I do that in RHEL? I was an IBM pre-sales technical trying to keep sales guys honest - not possible. Any other links to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: SpenceSnyder
5 Replies

8. AIX

AIX understanding memory using

Hello, I would like to understand better in AIX memory use / > svmon -G -O unit=MB Unit: MB -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- size inuse free pin virtual available mmode memory 9216.00 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Phat
4 Replies
SDL_CDPlayTracks(3)						 SDL API Reference					       SDL_CDPlayTracks(3)

NAME
SDL_CDPlayTracks - Play the given CD track(s) SYNOPSIS
#include "SDL.h" int SDL_CDPlayTracks(SDL_CD *cdrom, int start_track, int start_frame, int ntracks, int nframes)); DESCRIPTION
SDL_CDPlayTracks plays the given CD starting at track start_track, for ntracks tracks. start_frame is the frame offset, from the beginning of the start_track, at which to start. nframes is the frame offset, from the beginning of the last track (start_track+ntracks), at which to end playing. SDL_CDPlayTracks should only be called after calling SDL_CDStatus to get track information about the CD. Note: Data tracks are ignored. RETURN VALUE
Returns 0, or -1 if there was an error. EXAMPLES
/* assuming cdrom is a previously opened device */ /* Play the entire CD */ if(CD_INDRIVE(SDL_CDStatus(cdrom))) SDL_CDPlayTracks(cdrom, 0, 0, 0, 0); /* Play the first track */ if(CD_INDRIVE(SDL_CDStatus(cdrom))) SDL_CDPlayTracks(cdrom, 0, 0, 1, 0); /* Play first 15 seconds of the 2nd track */ if(CD_INDRIVE(SDL_CDStatus(cdrom))) SDL_CDPlayTracks(cdrom, 1, 0, 0, CD_FPS*15); SEE ALSO
SDL_CDPlay, SDL_CDStatus, SDL_CD SDL
Tue 11 Sep 2001, 22:58 SDL_CDPlayTracks(3)