Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Question posting links
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Question posting links Post 100195 by Perderabo on Friday 24th of February 2006 02:44:22 PM
Old 02-24-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemangjani
You don't need any special view for chm file.
If I am not wrong chm files are just like the help files that opens for normal windows application.
You're right. But some people don't have a windows box. Should they need to buy one to read a unix book? It's like writing a large Excel manual in troff format so you need to buy a unix system to read your Excel book.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

A question for links in Unix

Is there a command that I can list, at once, all the links(path) of a give file ( including hard link and soft link)? If not, can it be down by writing a script? Thanks a lot. (I know that pwd would only list one path.) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nj302
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Book and Links about Shells; and zsh question

HI, I would like to ask You about some good books or links where I can find information about shells, theoretical information. I will be grateful if You can help me And I have question about zsh loop trivial script: #!/bin/zsh for i in {1..100000} do echo $i; doneexec time is 10... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Physix
9 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

A Basic Question About Links

How can you tell if a file is linked to another file?????? Do not title posts "Urgent", etc. Per forum rules. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: BIGGDRE10
3 Replies

4. AIX

List all the soft links and hard links

Hi I'm logged in as root in an aix box Which command will list all the soft links and hard links present in the server ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newtoaixos
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Soft links question

Hello. I have some main directories. For example : /main_dir1 /main_dir2In main_dir2, I have a sub dir named sub_dir2-1 with 2 files in it ( file_2-1, file_2-2 ) /main_dir2sub_dir2-1file_2-1 file_2-2From "/main_dir1/A/B/C" I make a soft link ln -s /main_dir2/sub_dir2-1 ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcdole
6 Replies
Excel::Writer::XLSX::Package::XMLwriterSimple(3pm)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	Excel::Writer::XLSX::Package::XMLwriterSimple(3pm)

NAME
XMLwriterSimple - Light weight re-implementation of XML::Writer. This module is used internally by Excel::Writer::XLSX. DESCRIPTION
This module is used by Excel::Writer::XLSX for writing XML documents. It is a light weight re-implementation of XML::Writer. XMLwriterSimple is approximately twice as fast as XML::Writer. This speed is achieved at the expense of error and correctness checking. In addition not all of the XML::Writer methods are implemented. As such, XMLwriterSimple is not recommended for use outside of Excel::Writer::XLSX. If required XMLwriterSimple can be overridden and XML::Writer can be used in its place by setting an "_EXCEL_WRITER_XLSX_USE_XML_WRITER" environmental variable: export _EXCEL_WRITER_XLSX_USE_XML_WRITER=1 perl example.pl Or for one off programs: _EXCEL_WRITER_XLSX_USE_XML_WRITER=1 perl example.pl This technique is used for verifying the test suite with both XMLwriterSimple and XML::Writer: _EXCEL_WRITER_XLSX_USE_XML_WRITER=1 prove -l -r t SEE ALSO
XML::Writer. AUTHOR
John McNamara jmcnamara@cpan.org COPYRIGHT
X MM-MMXII, John McNamara. All Rights Reserved. This module is free software. It may be used, redistributed and/or modified under the same terms as Perl itself. LICENSE
Either the Perl Artistic Licence <http://dev.perl.org/licenses/artistic.html> or the GPL <http://www.opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php>. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
See the documentation for Excel::Writer::XLSX. perl v5.10.1 2012-04-02 Excel::Writer::XLSX::Package::XMLwriterSimple(3pm)