unix and linux commands - unix shell scripting

Technical Article: Using Request-Response SOAP over JMS Web Services

# 1  
Old 09-11-2008
Technical Article: Using Request-Response SOAP over JMS Web Services

Using SOAP over JMS transport can be more scalable and efficient than over HTTP; here are some tips to get started.

More...
# 2  
Old 09-26-2008
good day to all.
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract node value from soap response

Hi, I have one soap xml response and it contains repeating node name. sample as below: <ax279:nodes xsi:type="ax277:ChildIdentifierList"> <ax277:id>3</ax277:id> <ax277:name>test</ax277:name> <ax277:children xsi:type="ax277:EntityIdentifier">... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sukhdip
2 Replies

2. Web Development

Error on executing soap request using Curl command

hi, i have curl command to POST a soap request to web service. I have a file (query.xml) which has all the soap message attached to it I just don't seem to be able to properly post it. curl command curl -s -H "Content-Type: text/soap+xml;charset=UTF-8" -H "SOAPAction:" -d @query.xml... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: siramitsharma
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to grep on unique id which has request and response on different lines?

Hi I want to find out those unique uids from the log file which have request and response. The log file format is as follows. This log has other irrelevant lines too but each uid should have request and reponse, I need those uids only 2013-04-03 10:51:01,808 INFO <?xml version="1.0"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: random_thoughts
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Regular expression for XML request and response

Hi Gents, I am having a xml request, I need to match the entire paragraph in unix regex. Can some one please provide me the regex for unix. I need to embed this in a shell script. Below is the XML. I am bit weak in regular expression. Regex *testameykamble* here testameykamble is my key... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: ameyrk
8 Replies

5. Solaris

Access Sharepoint site using SOAP request in unix

Hi, We are using a java application (Java 6 , Using JAX-WS 2.0 to Create a Simple Web Service) that accesses SharePoint API through web services. We were able to get the data in windows and do all operations the API allows. When we deploy this application on UNIX environment (Solaris 10)... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: johninweb
0 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question