Get the number of open sockets weblogic

Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Get the number of open sockets weblogic
# 1  
Old 03-01-2016
Get the number of open sockets weblogic

Hi, i am trying to getting the total number of currently open sockets, so i can make an IF statement to see if its over 300 and send a alert.
I looked in this page

Code:
docs.oracle.com/cd/E13222_01/wls/docs81/admin_ref/admin_refIX.html

But i didnt find something to get the number of open sockets.

I think that the code goes something like this :

Code:
java -classpath .../weblogicj.ar weblogic.Admin -adminurl IP -username USER -password PASS "HERE GOES THE CODE" NAMEOFSERVER

I hope that you can help me with this !
Thanks !

Last edited by Don Cragun; 03-03-2016 at 04:58 AM.. Reason: Add CODE tags.
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

weblogic Maintenance pack

Hi ALL, I am running weblogic portal(9.2.2) on solaris and i wanted to apply maintenance pack and upgrade it to 9.2.3. Without using x-windows system how can i apply maintenance pack.? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gaurav183
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Is Weblogic useful for unix admins?

Hi, I Need small conformation that "Upto what extent Weblogic is useful for Admins? Need help ASAP...PLz do the Favour. Thanx in Advance...... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: viswanathkishor
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Open n number of remote sessions

I m need of something useful to reduce my n number of login sessions to save my time. Scenario : I will login 40+ servers daily with ip address. i hv generated ssh key gens in order to avoid passwords. what i need is : when i click a terminal, i need these 40 servers logged in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anand.linux1984
1 Replies

4. Programming

problem with lots of open sockets

I'm programming in C with lots of sockets, (asynchronous handling), and for a while it goes ok, but after a while it starts to hang, or not get complete connections anymore. checking my router, i see that i get nat tables overflow and even my DNS cacher seems to be having serious issues... ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: alien999999999
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Weblogic Certification:

Hi All :) I am planning to undergo Weblogic Administartion Certification. IF anyone has got certified,please guide me. It would be more helpful,if someone shares me the materials or dumps. Please help me. Alvida. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: alvida
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Weblogic

Hi, I can't find the password for Weblogic console. Is it a way change it from solaris platform? Cheers (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mehrdad68
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Number of open files (Dir's) how to close?

I am having a client/server application which will download files from server. If server has directories, it will create directories/sub directories and then download files. In this process, I observed that number of open files are more than 400 (which is approxmately same as number of dir/subdir... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: satyam90
1 Replies

8. Solaris

How to check number of files is currenty open by Solaris 10 and Linux

Hi, Anyone know the command as how many files are open in Solaris 10 and Linux - i.e. currently open - real time Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: civic2005
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

finding the number of open files

Hi!! Is there any way to find the number of open files at any time on the server?? I am on HP -UX-11 :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jyotipg
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

weblogic?

anyone has any ideas about web logic? the weblogic is installed in unix, but everytimes when I tried to start the weblogic i have to start from unix with root password. Is there anyway i can start the weblogic w/o login to unix as root?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ichiro
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
dbus-cleanup-sockets(1) 				      General Commands Manual					   dbus-cleanup-sockets(1)

NAME
dbus-cleanup-sockets - clean up leftover sockets in a directory SYNOPSIS
dbus-cleanup-sockets [DIRECTORY] DESCRIPTION
The dbus-cleanup-sockets command cleans up unused D-Bus connection sockets. See http://www.freedesktop.org/software/dbus/ for more informa- tion about the big picture. If given no arguments, dbus-cleanup-sockets cleans up sockets in the standard default socket directory for the per-user-login-session mes- sage bus; this is usually /tmp. Optionally, you can pass a different directory on the command line. On Linux, this program is essentially useless, because D-Bus defaults to using "abstract sockets" that exist only in memory and don't have a corresponding file in /tmp. On most other flavors of UNIX, it's possible for the socket files to leak when programs using D-Bus exit abnormally or without closing their D-Bus connections. Thus, it might be interesting to run dbus-cleanup-sockets in a cron job to mop up any leaked sockets. Or you can just ignore the leaked sockets, they aren't really hurting anything, other than cluttering the output of "ls /tmp" AUTHOR
dbus-cleanup-sockets was adapted by Havoc Pennington from linc-cleanup-sockets written by Michael Meeks. BUGS
Please send bug reports to the D-Bus mailing list or bug tracker, see http://www.freedesktop.org/software/dbus/ dbus-cleanup-sockets(1)