Coroner's Tool Kit for HPUX?

Special Forums Cybersecurity Coroner's Tool Kit for HPUX?
# 1  
Old 01-24-2002
Coroner's Tool Kit for HPUX?

Does anyone know the locacation of a version of the "Coroner's Tool Kit" or other utility for HP-UX 10.20 which can reconstruct files deleted by mistake but not backed up?

Thanks
# 2  
Old 01-25-2002
Please search the forums before posting a question...
For example, a search for "undelete" brought back several hits - most sharing similar information.

Good luck.
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to make "tab" key in mksnt tool kit case sensitive?

I am using MKS Toolkit on windows7, i observed that when i use "tab" key to complete a file/dir name converts into lower case. Eg: I am having a directory named "Dir1", note "D" is in caps. In unix if i had tried pressing "d" and "<tab>" resulted in no result. However in mksnt toolkit, it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sarbjit
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script runs fine on UNIX Server...Not through MSK Tool kit on Windows Server

I have a .sh script which was running fine on all the UNIX Servers (AIX, SunSolaris). The script requires two mandatory parameters and many optional parameters. Now at a different client place who are on a Windows Server, when I try to execute the script through MKS Toolkit, there are couple of... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: madhunk
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Need Help installing a Computational Tool Kit

Hi ! I have been trying to install IMSL Computational Tool Kit on a server. It is a Lunix Redhat V.4 with Intel pentium d processor and Intel fortran compiler 8.1 and the type of command shell we run is bash. I dont know if the problem is with the Installation or the Lunix system. I have... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dsmv
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to remove a file with a leading dash '-' in it's name?

Somehow someone created a file named '-ov' in the root directory. Given the name, the how was probably the result of some cpio command they bozo'ed. I've tried a number of different ways to get rid of it using * and ? wildcards, '\' escape patterns etc.. They all fail with " illegal option --... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: GSalisbury
3 Replies

5. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Why i can't use the tool "turbosoundcfg" to configure the sound in my TurboLinux?

But the page "http://www.chinalinuxpub.com/doc/tlc61/node60.html" says it can.Why ?What can i do? Help me ! Thanks a lot! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sensir163
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Clearify what it means under 'WHAT' when hit the 'w'-command

I wonder how I shall read the result below, especially 'what' shown below. The result was shown when I entered 'w'. E.g what is TOP? What is gosh ( what does selmgr mean?)? login@ idle JCPU PCPU what 6:15am 7:04 39 39 TOP 6:34am 6:45 45 45 TOP 6:41am ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Aelgen
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

'expect' tool

Can someone please provide a simple sample of syntax using the expect tool with an app. Let's say FTP. Maybe point me to where I may find some information on the syntax used. I'm not going to by a book on it. Thanks in advance! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shaggy
2 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question