Need help for video lectures

The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Need help for video lectures
# 1  
Old 02-25-2011
Bug Need help for video lectures

Hi All,

I don`t know whether i am posting in correct place or not , if not moderator please move my post to correct place.

Can any one of you , please give me the links to learn Perl scripting , video lectures (for free + download/online)

Thanks in advance.. Smilie
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Need video lectures

Hi All, I donno whether i`m posting in crt place r not , if not moderator please move my post to crt place. Can any one of u , pls gimme da links to learn Perl scripting , video lectures (for free + download/online) Thx in adv (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: radha254
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Video Cards :: Video Memory Intercept and Redirect

I need a broad spectrum understanding on this subject, and any help would be greatly appreciated. First of all, as I understand it... The way the video hardware works is the CPU sends information about input and possible changes to the display, the video card receives these changes, makes the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ciNG
2 Replies

3. Linux

USB video capture? composite, s-video, etc

does anybody have any experience with any of these composite video to usb devices on linux? usb video capture - Google Product Search would like to get one but a linux newbie and having trouble figuring out if any are ported... i've found lots of things that link to freedesktop.org DisplayLink... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: danpaluska
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
CHRONICLE-SPOOLER(1)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      CHRONICLE-SPOOLER(1)

NAME
chronicle-spooler - Automatically post pre-written entries. SYNOPSIS
Path Options: --config Specify a configuration file to read. --spool-dir Specify where pending entries are located. --live-dir Specify where the entries should be moved to. Post-Spool Commands: --post-move Specify a command to execute once entries have been moved. Optional Features: --test Only report on what would be executed. Help Options: --help Show the help information for this script. --manual Read the manual for this script. ABOUT
chronicle-spooler is a companion scrip to the chronicle blog compiler. It is designed to facilitate posting new entries automatically upon particular dates. (ie. If you have ten written blog entries in a spool directory it will move them into place upon the date you've specified.) DATE SPECIFICATION
To specify the date a particular entry should be made live you must add another pseudo-header to your blog entry files, as follows: Title: This is the title of the blog post Date: 2nd March 2007 Publish: 15th April 2008 Tags: one, two, three, long tag The text of your entry goes here. In this example we know that this entry will be made live upon the 15th April 2008, and not before. AUTHOR
Steve -- http://www.steve.org.uk/ LICENSE
Copyright (c) 2008-2010 by Steve Kemp. All rights reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The LICENSE file contains the full text of the license. perl v5.12.3 2011-05-03 CHRONICLE-SPOOLER(1)