netperf reslt TCP_RR TCP_STREAM is stange,help me

Special Forums IP Networking netperf reslt TCP_RR TCP_STREAM is stange,help me
# 1  
Old 06-01-2009
netperf reslt TCP_RR TCP_STREAM is stange,help me

send byte=10 ,
I test two target, A and B different os.
The TCP_STREAM' s result is higher than B
but TCP_RR result is lower than B

why? please help me
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

While Loop - stange error

Hello I am writing a script to copy files that contains a while loop to compare files that will do a cp -p until the filesizes are equal. I am getting a strange error though when the script gets to executing the while loop. here is my code: #/usr/bin/csh #create the filename echo... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: caddyjoe77
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Stange problem Dell PowerEdge 1950/ Boradcom Netextreme NIC

I have 2 Dell Poweredge 1950 servers running . I have been having intermittent performance issues with the NIC cards on one of them. The two servers are identical and are running the same operating system. The server that has the issue is on the DMZ on a a static IP and is hosting a website. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: skotapal
0 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
BBCOMBOTEST(1)						      General Commands Manual						    BBCOMBOTEST(1)

NAME
bbcombotest - Xymon combination test tool SYNOPSIS
bbcombotest --help bbcombotest --version bbcombotest [--debug] [--quiet] DESCRIPTION
bbcombotest is a Xymon extension script that runs on the BBDISPLAY server. It combines the results of one or more of the normal Xymon test results into a combined test result, using standard arithmetic og logical operators. The resulting tests are sent to the Xymon display server as any normal test - so all of the standard Xymon functions (history, statistics etc.) are available for the combined tests. The tool was born from the need to monitor systems with built-in redundancy and automatic failover - e.g. load-balanced web servers. But other uses are possible. OPTIONS
--quiet Normally, the test status sent by bbcombotest includes information about the underlying test results used to determine the current value of the combined test. "--quiet" eliminates this information from the test status page. --debug Provide debugging output for use in troubleshooting problems with bbcombotest. --no-update Dont send any status messages - instead, the result of the combotests is simply dumped to stdout. Useful for debugging. FILES
$BBHOME/etc/bbcombotest.cfg Configuration file for bbcombotest, where the combined tests are defined $BBHOME/etc/hobbitlaunch.cfg Configuration file controlling when bbcombotest is run. SEE ALSO
bbcombotest.cfg(5), bb-hosts(5), hobbitserver.cfg(5), hobbitlaunch.cfg(5) Xymon Version 4.2.3: 4 Feb 2009 BBCOMBOTEST(1)