Server - Client application problem

Top Forums Programming Server - Client application problem
# 1  
Old 07-09-2008
Power Server - Client application problem

hi all
I'm beginner in CORBA Server-Client appliction development.

My server- client application was worked well and i have tested it too.
Due to some Network problem we have rebooted our dedicated server , then i restart my corba service, application in the server it started running without any exception. when the client application tried to connect with the server it go to wait_to_connect mode and gives TRANSIENT ERROR

For Detail package : ( For both the Server and Client Host )
Fedora 6
CORBA => ACE +TAO +5.5.1

The Naming_Service in the server is executed with the following commands
Naming_Service -ORBEndPoint iiop://server_ip:2809

The Server application
./server -ORBInitRef NameService=corbaloc:iiop:server_ip:2809/NameService

and the client in my localhost with
./clinet -ORBInitRef NameService=corbaloc:iiop:server_ip:2809/NameService -ORBDebugLevel 10

the DebugLevel detail for client
TAO (1804|3086403280) - Codeset_Manager_i::init_ccs, Loaded Codeset translator <UTF8_Latin1_Factory>, ncs = 00010001 tcs = 05010001
TAO (1804|3086403280) - UTF16_BOM_Translator: forceBE 0
TAO (1804|3086403280) Loaded default protocol <IIOP_Factory>
TAO (1804|3086403280) created new ORB <test>
TAO (1804|3086403280) - Transport_Cache_Manager::find_i, no idle transport is available
TAO (1804|3086403280) - Transport_Cache_Manager::fill_set_i, current_size = 0, cache_maximum = 512
TAO (1804|3086403280) - IIOP_Connector::make_connection, to <server_ip:2809> which should block
TAO (1804|3086403280) - Transport_Connector::wait_for_connection_completion, going to wait for connection completion on transport[142006576]
TAO (1804|3086403280) - Leader_Follower[142006576]::wait_for_event, (leader) enter reactor event loop
Caught CORBA::SystemException.
TRANSIENT (IDLSmiliemg.org/CORBA/TRANSIENT:1.0)
Destroying ORB <test>

The client waited and gets terminated.

Can any one help me in the issue Smilie
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

Red Hat application server ssl keystore problem

A client is accessing our JBoss server. In the past, we set up a keystore and everything worked fine. That certificat expired and we've installed the new one. Now the client is getting the following error - HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 13:25:44 GMT Server:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kkinney
1 Replies

2. Programming

CA Siteminder offline authentication for a thick client(swing java) application.

Hi All, I have a thick client based on swing java and we are using CA SiteMinder for the authentication. Now we have new requirement in which we need to access the application when its offline. So is there any way that I can use siteminder for offline authenticaion? I mean can we store... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chacko193
0 Replies

3. Ubuntu

rdesktop single application mode VMware Vsphere Client

I have tried every possibilty that I can think of and cant get rdesktop using single application mode to work. I have tried with paths and without. Testing other apps: rdesktop -u username -p password -d localdomain.local -g 1024x768 -s 'notepad.exe' 10.7.0.14 rdesktop -g 1024x768... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
0 Replies

4. Programming

kill() function problem in client-server ipc message using 2 FIFOs

I want to have a message send & receive through 2 uni-direction FIFO Flow of data FIFO1 stdin--->parent(client) writefd--->FIFO1-->child(server) readfd FIFO2 child(server) writefd2---->FIFO2--->parent(client) readfd2--->stdout I need to have boundary structed message... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ouou
3 Replies

5. Programming

please help a problem in client-server ipc message 2 pipes communication simple example

I want to have a message send & receive through 2 half-duplex pipes Flow of data top half pipe stdin--->parent(client) fd1--->pipe1-->child(server) fd1 bottom half pipe child(server) fd2---->pipe2--->parent(client) fd2--->stdout I need to have boundary structed message... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ouou
1 Replies

6. Programming

Client/Server Socket Application - Preventing Client from quitting on server crash

Problem - Linux Client/Server Socket Application: Preventing Client from quitting on server crash Hi, I am writing a Linux socket Server and Client using TCP protocol on Ubuntu 9.04 x64. I am having problem trying to implement a scenario where the client should keep running even when the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: varun.nagpaal
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Running server side application on client demand

Ive written a java based "webscraper to rss feed" which resides on my college web space when I execute the app from putty it creates the feed and sets the permissions perfectly.I then wrote a php script to execute the app on demand from the browser using ... system("java -cp... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gleesonger
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

time out for a Client application

Hi , I have a Application running on unix , how could i log out the user if the user doest use the application for specified period of time . using TMOUT it log out the session but with $prompt. But here i am inside the application , i would like to logout the user from application... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: naren_chella
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

scripting problem (client / server files) HELP!!!

can anyone help with the following scripting problem: i need these implemented so the client can perform the tasks in the menu on the files. Client Script -------------- echo " select any option to execute:" echo " c or C: To connect Client to Server" echo " r or R: To make a read... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: FDavid
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question