How to Find all the SSL certs on a give host Cent OS

Operating Systems Linux Red Hat How to Find all the SSL certs on a give host Cent OS
# 1  
Old 05-16-2012
How to Find all the SSL certs on a give host Cent OS

Hi
I am trying to find all the ssl certs installed/located on cent os Host ,
Please help .
# 2  
Old 05-16-2012
/etc/pki/CA/openssl.cnf should tell you the certificates installed. Check for the "certificate" option in that file.

Also, you can run the following command:
Code:
find /etc/pki \( -name "*.crt" -o -name "*.key" -o -name "*.pem" \)

Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Apache wildcard ssl on subdomain serves same page for non ssl virtualhosts

Issue observed: I have configured ng.my-site.com using widlcard ssl cert. When I hit https://www.my-site.com it loads ng.my-site.com website! please advise if I missed any concept / configs... Thank you! httpd.conf <VirtualHost *:80> ServerName www.my-site.com ServerAdmin... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashokvpp
0 Replies

2. Red Hat

How to find which host a VM is running on?

We have quite a few Linux VMs running (several hundred). Some are running in VMware and some are running on Citrix XenServer. I know that it is possible, for example, to go into vSphere and search for the host name. But there are times where it is not found for whatever reason and I want to log... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: keelba
0 Replies

3. Programming

Perl to extract ssl certs from xml file

HI Guys, I'm a newbie in perl. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhamaks
4 Replies

4. Web Development

Apache, cgi script run twice when ssl, once when not ssl

I have interesting problem. https:/host/some/x.cgi - this script has run twice when I call this url But http:/host/some/x.cgi work fine, only once. Output is text/plain. If I change output format to the Content-type text/html, then both urls works fine - executed only once. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kshji
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Help! How to find the local host after few ssh hops to remote host???

I do a ssh to remote host(A1) from local host(L1). I then ssh to another remote(A2) from A1. When I do a who -m from A2, I see the "connected from" as "A1". => who -m userid pts/2 2010-03-27 08:47 (A1) I want to identify who is the local host who initiated the connection to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gomes1333
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

to enable POP3(ssl) and SMTP(ssl) in Squid

i have configured Squid proxy server in Fedora 8 with two network interfaces. HTTP, HTTPS, FTP are working fine but we are unable to download mails using mail clients from mail server with POP3(ssl) and SMTP(ssl). so please someone help us how to enable pop and smtp in Squid. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: praneel2k
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to find the host name

HI, what is the command to find the host name with IP address. is possible to find the host name of other boxes( having their ip) from the same box (assuming telnet to other box is possible from this) Regards, Ananda (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ani_rvce
1 Replies

8. HP-UX

SSL key give coredump error!!

Hi there, After setup my apache server, I have using mkcert.sh file to generate a SSL key. But when I tried to start my apache server it is prompted me to enter the pass phrase password, in fact I had entered the same correct password which I provided during the key generation and it give me the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: e_jeffhang
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

ssl certs

Hi all can anyone tell me how i can discover the strength of encryption in an ssl cert. I have used various methods ie apps and verisign web page but they just give me general info. I need to know the encryption level. The cert in question is used in Weblogic application for Solaris 8 any... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: silvaman
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question