Error in unix

Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Error in unix
# 1  
Old 09-07-2006
Error in unix

I am using tuxedo for our application.when i tried to compile my application, i get "PCC-F - NOERRFile , unable to open error message file, Facility PR2" error message..
Please let me know how to resolve it
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Print Error in Console and both Error & Output in Log file - UNIX

I am writing a shell script with 2 run time arguments. During the execution if i got any error, then it needs to redirected to a error file and in console. Also both error and output to be redirected to a log file. But i am facing the below error. #! /bin/sh errExit () { errMsg=`cat... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sarathy_a35
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compiling error in UNIX

Hi, I'm trying to compile the code for a program and I run into the following error, ncfile.h: In constructor ‘ncfile::NcAttribute<T>::NcAttribute(const std::string&, const char*)': ncfile.h:357: error: there are no arguments to ‘strlen' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bstephens
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error UNIX: UNIX SCO release 5.05 system does not boot

UNIX sco release 5.05 system does not boot:cannot open device hd(40)/boot stage 1 boot failure: error loading hd(40)/bootWhat to do? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Joaoalpande
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error in UNIX script

When i run a script in linux. It shows the following error. 'icsftpagent.sh: line 114: syntax error near unexpected token `'icsftpagent.sh: line 114: `Nicsftp() The script is as follows. #!/bin/bash #### Copyright Notice: #### #### Copyright (c) 2007 Network Intelligence Corporation ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sourabh.chhabra
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX Error in Script

When i run a script in linux. It shows the following error. 'icsftpagent.sh: line 114: syntax error near unexpected token ` 'icsftpagent.sh: line 114: `Nicsftp() My Script is as follows: #!/bin/bash #### Copyright Notice: #### #### Copyright (c) 2007 Network Intelligence Corporation ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sourabh.chhabra
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Makefile error in UNIX

Hi, I had created makefile to compile and create .exe file. but while executing makefile i am receiving following error I can create obj and lib files but not able to create executeable file due to following error. 0711-317 Error: undefined symbol: .fn_error(......) 0711-345 use the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Poonamol
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error in Unix Script

Hi! Following is the script to find the number of users and the total space consumed by them in the directory But I am getting few errors Pls help me data=`ls -lt $1 |tr -t |tr -s '\t'|cut -f3,5` count=0 flag=1 sum=0 users_flag=1 check=0 declare -a users for a in $data do (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: joyrules
5 Replies

8. Solaris

Error Message in unix

Hi all......I'm sorry if my english is not that good. Can somebody help me to about this error. I found it in message.log Jan 16 18:22:42 ASM imapd: get_balanced_partition: -- chosen Jan 16 18:22:50 ASM SUNW,UltraSPARC-III+: NOTICE: Corrected system bus (CE) Event detected by CPU1 at TL=0,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: komang
2 Replies

9. Cybersecurity

UNIX error log

A system administration utility has recently been installed at the SCO Openserver (UNIX) servers of our bank. While receiving the error log files of this utility, we have noted the following warning messages: <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> · ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: eysheikah
3 Replies

10. Cybersecurity

UNIX error log

system administration utility has recently been installed at the SCO Openserver (UNIX) servers of our bank. While receiving the error log files of this utility, we have noted the following warning messages: <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> · ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: eysheikah
0 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
fmtmsg.h(3HEAD) 						      Headers							   fmtmsg.h(3HEAD)

NAME
fmtmsg.h, fmtmsg - message display structures SYNOPSIS
#include <fmtmsg.h> DESCRIPTION
The <fmtmsg.h> header defines the following macros, which expand to constant integer expressions: MM_HARD Source of the condition is hardware. MM_SOFT Source of the condition is software. MM_FIRM Source of the condition is firmware. MM_APPL Condition detected by application. MM_UTIL Condition detected by utility. MM_OPSYS Condition detected by operating system. MM_RECOVER Recoverable error. MM_NRECOV Non-recoverable error. MM_HALT Error causing application to halt. MM_ERROR Application has encountered a non-fatal fault. MM_WARNING Application has detected unusual non-error condition. MM_INFO Informative message. MM_NOSEV No severity level provided for the message. MM_PRINT Display message on standard error. MM_CONSOLE Display message on system console. The table below indicates the null values and identifiers for fmtmsg(3C) arguments. The <fmtmsg.h> header defines the macros in the Identi- fier column, which expand to constant expressions that expand to expressions of the type indicated in the Type column: Argument Type Null-Value Identifier label char* (char*) NULL MM_NULLLBL severity int 0 MM_NULLSEV class long 0L MM_NULLMC text char* (char*) NULL MM_NULLTXT action char* (char*) NULL MM_NULLACT tag char* (char*) NULL MM_NULLTAG The <fmtmsg.h> header also defines the following macros for use as return values for fmtmsg(): MM_OK The function succeeded. MM_NOTOK The function failed completely. MM_NOMSG The function was unable to generate a message on standard error, but otherwise succeeded. MM_NOCON The function was unable to generate a console message, but otherwise succeeded. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
fmtmsg(3C), attributes(5), standards(5) SunOS 5.11 10 Sep 2004 fmtmsg.h(3HEAD)