PERL - Parsing Crystal Reports

Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting PERL - Parsing Crystal Reports
# 1  
Old 05-12-2005
PERL - Parsing Crystal Reports

Hi

Is it possible to parse Crystal Reports using PERL? If not, is there any other UNIX scripting language that can be used to parse Crystal Reports?

Please help!

-Yuga
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in parsing an input in perl

I am executing a command it is returning me something like this name ip port ------------------------------------ http-listener-1 * 6712 http-listener-2 * 8709 I have a subroutine getListenerName($porttobeChecked) This subroutine returns me the name of the listener if i pass a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: javaholics
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Perl parsing help required.

Hello, I got a file like this. 5201 5202 5203 5204 1234 2345 3456 4567 6210 6220 6230 6240 The required output should be 5201 1234 6210 (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: suverman
9 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

parsing argument in perl

in bash: LIST=`cat $1` for i in $LIST do ... done how will i do this in perl ? $1 is my first arguement. I'm a newbie in perl and will appreciate much your help guys ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxgeek
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing information in perl

So i'm trying to write a perl script that logins into a network switch via ssh: #sh ip traffic IP statistics: Rcvd: 1460119147 total, 563943377 local destination 0 format errors, 0 checksum errors, 48401998 bad hop count 0 unknown protocol, 8379279 not a gateway ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: streetfighter2
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl log parsing help

Hello, I'm sure this is a very simple problem, but I'm having trouble thinking of an efficient way to do the following: given a large centralized ssh-log, one file on a syslog server, not separated by machines (I wish it were), that looks something like this: Sep 27 16:20:56 machine-name... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: droog72
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script parsing Help

Hi All, I am looking for a parsing in perl script which will parse DJEČJI SVIJET. There is a unicode character above character C. How to parse the total DJEČJI SVIJET in perl. Regards, Harikrishna (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Harikrishna
3 Replies

7. Programming

Parsing a string in PERL

I have an extractfile (with fields delimited by pipes '|') and I want to prepend a counter based on the below requirements: - The counter starts at 3. - The counter increments only if the date (67th field of the extractfile) is different. Below is what I started off with: $cnt=2;... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ChicagoBlues
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl parsing compared to Ksh parsing

#! /usr/local/bin/perl -w $ip = "$ARGV"; $rw = "$ARGV"; $snmpg = "/usr/local/bin/snmpbulkget -v2c -Cn1 -Cn2 -Os -c $rw"; $snmpw = "/usr/local/bin/snmpwalk -Os -c $rw"; $syst=`$snmpg $ip system sysName sysObjectID`; sysDescr.0 = STRING: Cisco Internetwork Operating System Software... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: popeye
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
uustat(1c)																uustat(1c)

Name
       uustat - uucp status inquiry and job control

Syntax
       uustat [ options ]

Description
       The  command  either displays the status of or cancels previously specified commands, or it provides general status on connections to other
       systems.

Options
       -chour
	  Removes entries older than specified hour.  This option can only be executed by the user or the super-user.

-jall
	  Reports status of all requests.

-kjobn
	  Kills specified job.	The killed request must belong to the person issuing the command unless that person has "super-user" privilege.

-mmch
	  Reports status of accessibility of machine mch.  If mch is specified as all, then the status of all machines known to the local are pro-
	  vided.

-ohour
	  Reports status of requests which are older than specified hour.

-ssys
	  Reports status of requests for specified system.

-uuser
	  Reports status of requests issued by specified user.

-v Invokes verbose printout option.  If this option is not specified, a status code is printed with each request.

-yhour
	  Reports status of all requests that are younger than specified hour.

When  no  options  are given, outputs the status of all requests issued by the current user.  Note that only one of the options -j, -m, -k,
       -c, can be used with the other options.	For example, the command
       uustat -usteve -slimbo -y63 -v

will print the verbose status of all jobs that were issued by user steve destined for system limbo within the last 63 hours.  The format of
       each job status entry is:
       job# user destination spool_time status_time status
       where the status may be either an octal number or a verbose description.  The octal code corresponds to the following description:

OCTAL	 STATUS
       00001	 Copy failed for unknown reasons.
       00002	 Permission to access local file is denied.
       00004	 Permission to access remote file is denied.
       00010	 Bad uucp command is generated.
       00020	 Remote system cannot create temporary file.
       00040	 Cannot copy to remote directory.
       00100	 Cannot copy to local directory.
       00200	 Local system cannot create temporary file.
       00400	 Cannot execute uucp.
       01000	 Copy succeeded.
       02000	 Copy finished, job deleted.
       04000	 Job is queued.

The format for the machine accessibility status entries is:
       system  status_time   last_success_time	 status
       where

system is the system in question

status_time
	      is the time the last status entry was made.

last_success_time
	      is  the  last  time a connection was successfully made to this system.  A conversation could be ended prematurely after a successful
	      connection.

status is a self-explanatory description of the machine status.

In the current implementation requests are not recorded in the logging files.  This implies that mail and news requests are not recorded by

Files
       /usr/spool/uucp/ 	spool directory (top level)
       /usr/lib/uucp/L_stat	system status file
       /usr/lib/uucp/R_stat	request status file

See Also
       uucp(1c)

uustat(1c)