teaming

Operating Systems AIX teaming
# 1  
Old 07-16-2007
Question teaming

How to do ether port teaming in aix???????
# 2  
Old 07-16-2007
smitty etherchannel

Make sure the adapters you use do not have any existing configuration on them.
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

Network Teaming not working in RHEL/CentOS 7

I was testing Networking Teaming (activebackup) with a VM hosted on VmWare Workstation and VirtualBox, and the result is, if the active interface is down, the system is not using the backup interface. Tested on both CentOS / RHEL 7 Please find below the command I have used to configure teaming.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: atanubanerji
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 10 network teaming best practice

Hi there, I would like to know if there is any best practice white page for network teaming with fail over / load balancing under solaris 10. Just using the wizard to enable the fail over / load balancing on a SunFire v245 with 4 NIC have BAD result. randomly, once few user connect to the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Siffleu
2 Replies

3. Solaris

IP teaming

Please tell me how to team 2 interfaces so that i can achieve redundancy by providing a virtual IP. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shabu
3 Replies

4. AIX

How to create a "TEAMING" between the NICS?

Hello everybody! Have a good New Year! I wanna know how to create a "TEAMING" between 2 NICS for failover propources, or load balancing prupources. Can anybody help me with this? In advance thaks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: GEIER
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Sun v440/v880 network adapter teaming

Is it possible to team two network adapters for fault tolerance in a Sun v440 or v880 Solaris 8 box? If so how would I go about doing so? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ghuber
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question