X11 installation files

Operating Systems AIX X11 installation files
# 1  
Old 06-12-2007
X11 installation files

Hi

does anyone know where to download X11 filesets. basically I need 5.3.0.0 file sets

thanks
# 2  
Old 07-03-2007
They should be included on your installation media. If you don't have it, you can download them from IBM's FixCentral.
# 3  
Old 07-03-2007
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Solaris11.4 - no X11

After some problems, I have installed Solaris 11.4. The warnings saidWARNING: /pci@0,0/..... (xhci1): Connecting device on port 5 failed WARNING: /pci@0,0/..... (xhci1): Connecting device on port 6 failed Preparing image for use Unable to mount media Requesting System Maintenance Mode (See... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kebabbert
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

[Solved] putty+x11:How do I pass X11 display rights to "su"?

I can log into a unix system with Putty. I've set the "X11 forwarding" checkbox, and I've verified that I can display an X11 window back on my laptop. What I need to be able to do is "su" to another uid after logging in and then run something which display a window back on my laptop, with the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dkarr
2 Replies

3. SCO

cannot change system files using installation CD

hi I'd like to change some system files on my SCO 5.0.6 for example: /var/opt/K/SCO/Unix/5.0.6Ga/etc/default/boot using 'tools' at the Boot: prompt from OpenServer Release 5.0.7 installation CD. I try to mount using this command: # mount /dev/hd0root /mnt and try to change it using... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
3 Replies

4. Fedora

Xvm Xen doesn't find installation files

Hello all, trying to install a host-os on a freshly installed Opensolaris machine, I keep getting the error "Could not find an installable distribution". It seems there are a hundred of people out there with the same problem, but nobody ever bothered to post a solution to their questions...... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: PatrickBaer
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Naked x11

X :0 & export DISPLAY=:0 xterm & Can I do this with multiple displays, :1, :2, etc.? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: uiop44
3 Replies

6. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

cygwin-x/can't install xorg-x11-f100 & xorg-x11-fnts

Hello All. Really a newbie to Linux/Unix. Trying to get into Linux. Using XP PE currently. Installed cygwin and trying to intall cygwin-x. Everything else is setup nice but i can't seem to install these two packages (without whom xwin won't start) 1. xorg-x11-f100 2. xorg-x11-fnts Tried the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: binodbdrchand
1 Replies

7. Solaris

installation of Solaris: installation bypasses network config.

hello solaris friends, I've tried installing Sun Solaris 10.0, but everytime it seems to bypass the network config. screen that looks similar to this...here's the url: http://www.hup.hu/old/images/hup/Solaris/Sol10beta7/9.png I'm able to install it all the way through but I get no... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cadmiumgreen
2 Replies

8. OS X (Apple)

x11

Tried to install x11 on my powerbook with tiger (apple support can't help me) I want x11 so I can install open office I don't know anything about mac ' (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Josiah Olson
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

X11 and its problems.....

I was running X11 through Terminal by "xinit" and I got the error: XFree86 Version 4.3.0 / X Window System (protocol Version 11, revision 0, vendor release 6600) _XSERVTransSocketUNIXCreateListener: ...SocketCreateListener() failed _XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: server already... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gnerd
4 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question