Spamassassin

Operating Systems Linux Spamassassin
# 1  
Old 03-07-2005
how to read Spamassassin - spam folder

I have a Linux red hat 9 router running. I have spamassassin runnning and it is putting emails into the users home folders. The question is how do the users go through the file?

Frank

Last edited by frankkahle; 03-07-2005 at 11:57 AM.. Reason: changing header
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Some mails not scanned by SpamAssassin 3.4.1 w sendmail/procmail on Fedora 21

We have a user who has about a 50% missed rate on spam detection. I'm wondering if his user prefs or something is preventing scanning of all messages? SpamAssassin version 3.4.1, running on Perl version 5.20.3, sendmail Version 8.15.2 The contents of the user_prefs file: # How many points... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RobbieTheK
2 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

Problem installing spamassassin CentOS 5.5

Hi every body I am facing problem installing spamassassin on my CentOS - Direct Admin VPS The installation ended with the following error REQUIRED module out of date: Archive::Tar optional module missing: Digest::SHA optional module missing: Mail::SPF optional module missing: IP::Country... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rizwan65
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Procmail or Spamassassin?

Hello, this is my first visit to your forum and I've searched previous threads for my answer but have not been able to find one. Apologies if there is one that I didn't discover. Is there a way of bouncing or deleting spam that contains non-existent addresses in TO: field but is delivered due... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: WendyTinley
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Qmail/SpamAssassin: Modifying outbound email subjects.

I have a software product that tags all outbound emails which I am trying to remove. Does anyone know how to do this using qmail? I also have spam assassin running, I have a feeling it is possible to modify a subject using a rules file? Anyone know? Thanks for any advice. xian (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: r0sc0
1 Replies

5. Solaris

can't run spamassassin

Hey, i use solaris 10, and i need tu use spamassassin, so i dowload it and install it following the instructions (download the missing CPAN packages), so "make" and "make install" go well, but when i attempt to test spamassassin with shell# spamassassin -t < sample-spam.txt i got this : ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wodel
2 Replies

6. News, Links, Events and Announcements

New RPM package(clamav, postfix, spamassassin, mailscanner) - PSCM

Hi all, I have created a new rpm package integrating postfix, spamassassin, clamav and mailscanner. This should help to eliminate the hassle of installing and making these applications work together. The latest package include: * Clamav: 0.87.1 * MailScanner: 4.47.4-1 *... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: janetbindner
0 Replies

7. Solaris

sendmail + procmail + spamassassin

Hello, I'm triying to install senmail + procmail + spamassassin, but i've been having trouble with the first part, i cant install procmail... im using solaris 9, i have already installed sendmail, then i tried to install procmail and everything goes right, , then edit the /etc/mail/sendmail.cf... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sx3v1l_1n51de
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
tracker-search(1)						   User Commands						 tracker-search(1)

NAME
tracker-search - Search all content for keywords SYNOPSIS
tracker-search [OPTION...] EXPRESSION [EXPRESSION...] DESCRIPTION
tracker-search searches all indexed content for EXPRESSION. The resource in which EXPRESSION matches must exist (see --all for more infor- mation). All results are returned in ascending order. In all cases, if no EXPRESSION is given for an argument (like --folders for example) then ALL items in that category are returned instead. EXPRESSION One or more terms to search. The default operation is a logical AND. For logical OR operations, see -r. OPTIONS
-?, --help Give a short help message. -l, --limit=N Limit search to N results. The default is 512. -o, --offset=N Offset the search results by N. For example, start at item number 10 in the results. The default is 0. -r, --or-operator Use OR for search terms instead of AND (the default) -d, --detailed Show the unique URN associated with each search result. This does not apply to --music-albums and --music-artists. -a, --all Show results which might not be available. This might bebecause a removable media is not mounted for example. Without this option, resources are only shown if they exist. This option applies to all command line switches except --music-albums and --music-artists. -f, --files=EXPRESSION Search for files of any type matching EXPRESSION (optional). -e, --folders=EXPRESSION Search for folders matching EXPRESSION (optional). -m, --music=EXPRESSION Search for music files matching EXPRESSION (optional). --music-albums=ALBUM Search for music albums matching ALBUM (optional). --music-artists=ARTIST Search for music artists matching ARTIST (optional). -l, --images=EXPRESSION Search for images matching EXPRESSION (optional). -v, --videos=EXPRESSION Search for videos matching EXPRESSION (optional). -t, --documents=EXPRESSION Search for documents matching EXPRESSION (optional). -e, --emails=EXPRESSION Search for emails matching EXPRESSION (optional). Returns a list of subjects for emails found. -c, --contacts=EXPRESSION Search for contacts matching EXPRESSION (optional). Returns a list of names and email addresses found. -V, --version Print version. SEE ALSO
tracker-store(1), tracker-stats(1), tracker-tag(1), tracker-info(1). GNU
July 2009 tracker-search(1)